The Student Room Group

I feel like men are more romantic than women.

When we get married, we marry, like, one girl, 'cause we're resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think, "I'd be an idiot if I didn't marry this girl. She's so great". But it seems like girls get to a place where they just kinda pick the best option... 'Oh he's got a good job.' I mean they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming and then they marry the guy who's got a good job and is gonna stick around.
Reply 1
Your username is the most truthful about it's user out of all the ones I have seen on this website.
Its like girls can wait for a guy to come to them but guys have to do the courting and proposing so yea
Yeah because some women want the man to show he wants her.

No clue why, but yeah.
No more than girls I don't think.
Guys are romantic... Yeah we wish. Well wish they could be without it coming off cheesy and try hard af .

They're just forced to be a bit cause girls like it.

Some guys can be, very difficult to find western guys that are truly romantic.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm convinced that men love harder and stronger than women.
Well, I used to think I was EXTREMELY romantic until I met my man @Indeterminate:colondollar: :love: :blush: :blush:
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I'm convinced that men love harder and stronger than women.

when they fall in love that is.
don't you think it's rare that they do though?

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
I'm not very romantic, I like to relax and enjoy things y'know none of this cheesy stressful stuff, sure we can have dinner on the canal in a cool boat listening to some nice music but you're not getting any flowers.
Original post by LeftWingMoron
When we get married, we marry, like, one girl, 'cause we're resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think, "I'd be an idiot if I didn't marry this girl. She's so great". But it seems like girls get to a place where they just kinda pick the best option... 'Oh he's got a good job.' I mean they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming and then they marry the guy who's got a good job and is gonna stick around.

google image search "red pill comics"

Quick Reply

Latest