The Student Room Group

Questioning

I'm an 18 year old girl. I've been questioning my sexuality for 2 years now. I identified as straight my whole life but now I'm not really sure. I noticed that all the TV shows I watch are mostly centered on wlw relationships because they seem a bit more romantic and emotionally connected rather than straight relationships. And I guess they are more interested. And I noticed that I kind of want to experience that as well? I know I'm attracted to men both romantically and physically but with women I don't know... I think I can see myself being with a woman and having that romantic and emotional connection because well let's be real no man will understand a woman like women do but I'm really not sure about sexual attraction to women. I have zero sexual experience so that might be why
Original post by pijajak
I'm an 18 year old girl. I've been questioning my sexuality for 2 years now. I identified as straight my whole life but now I'm not really sure. I noticed that all the TV shows I watch are mostly centered on wlw relationships because they seem a bit more romantic and emotionally connected rather than straight relationships. And I guess they are more interested. And I noticed that I kind of want to experience that as well? I know I'm attracted to men both romantically and physically but with women I don't know... I think I can see myself being with a woman and having that romantic and emotional connection because well let's be real no man will understand a woman like women do but I'm really not sure about sexual attraction to women. I have zero sexual experience so that might be why

Sorry but in what sense do you think a man cannot understand a woman?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending