The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RascalRach
Ah no, I'm applying for adult. They just said they were coming to the end of interviews so shouldn't be too long.
I heard someone else say they were told it could be next week, that was for adult aswell.

I think their last selection event is 24th March, so in theory we should all know by 31st as promised, but I was hoping for earlier. It doesn't look like anyone who interviewed past mid-Feb has had a response yet, so good luck everyone! All I've heard of lately is rejections before interview for nursing and midwifery, perhaps they're just trying to get the last outright rejections out of the way?
Original post by ladyspork
I think their last selection event is 24th March, so in theory we should all know by 31st as promised, but I was hoping for earlier. It doesn't look like anyone who interviewed past mid-Feb has had a response yet, so good luck everyone! All I've heard of lately is rejections before interview for nursing and midwifery, perhaps they're just trying to get the last outright rejections out of the way?

Hi are you doing adult or child
Original post by Dawny97
Hi are you doing adult or child

Hi Dawny, I'm doing Adult Nursing. Well, hopefully!
Original post by Danibee5
I'm still waiting on a decision had my interview 18th Feb. I spoke with admissions who said all decisions have been made its just a matter of them logging them all into UCAS 🤔😬

When did you speak to them?
Original post by Aislingeh
Still waiting too!

It's so frustrating!!
Reply 3245
I got an conditional offer from Keele today for adult!! Has anyone else received an offer :smile:
Reply 3246
Hello
I have a confirmed place to study adult nursing with Chester uni at their clatterbridge campus x
Hi, has anyone got a place to study adult nursing at Kingston or Hertfordshire ? Kingston is my firm choice and Hertfordshire is my insurance x
Original post by eilidhr99
When is your Napier interview? Mine is 23rd March☺️

30th March! So probably won't hear back until end of April/may!! The wait is killlllling me
Reply 3249
Original post by AmyH81
Oooh my friend has applied to them for Adult Nursing but she applied after the Jan deadline (they were still accepting applications) but she hasn't even heard anything about getting an interview or not x

I also applied to UWS after the deadlinr and haven't heard anything back yet. 😕
Original post by Chez29
I also applied to UWS after the deadlinr and haven't heard anything back yet. 😕

Ahh right - which campus have you applied for? X
Reply 3251
Original post by AmyH81
Ahh right - which campus have you applied for? X

I applied for ayr. I applied on 16th feb so hopefully hear soon.
Original post by Clare07
30th March! So probably won't hear back until end of April/may!! The wait is killlllling me

Everyone I know has heard back from Napier within a week after their interview!
Original post by e_llyn
I got an conditional offer from Keele today for adult!! Has anyone else received an offer :smile:

Keele is my firm, i am so exicted. Do you know what date in September we start?
Anyone got an interview at Huddersfield tomorrow for adult nursing?
Original post by Mrs Hernandez
When did you speak to them?

I spoke to them on tues and she said everyone who has had an interview already has been assessed so it's literally just waiting to have the decision out on the system and they have hundreds to go through. Uni policy doesn't allow them to check ur application and tell u over the phone she said but I've seen on another forum that loads of midwifery applicants found out over the phone 🤔 It's soul destroying having to wait this long 😔
Hi got my reply Bk today n I got a conditional offer to start sept 2016 Sheffield uni. I only went Saturday for interview 😊[/Q

Hi
I was offered a place for 2016 in the joint LD nursing and social work degree. Can't wait! What branch are you going into?
Nik
Original post by e_llyn

Hi congratulations! When did you have your interview
17th Feb so they were really quick responding.
Original post by Danibee5
I spoke to them on tues and she said everyone who has had an interview already has been assessed so it's literally just waiting to have the decision out on the system and they have hundreds to go through. Uni policy doesn't allow them to check ur application and tell u over the phone she said but I've seen on another forum that loads of midwifery applicants found out over the phone 🤔 It's soul destroying having to wait this long 😔

Hopefully it will be today! I'm mega stressed waiting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending