The Student Room Group

Odd phobias you have?

One of mine is sitting on the toilet - I always think a rat is going to go up the toilet and dig into where the sun don't shine...

Haha good job I'm a man and don't have to sit that often.

So tell me what are some of your phobias?

Scroll to see replies

I'm fascinated by heights but I'm afraid of the sensation of the fall. I mean I could cry if I'm like unbalanced
Reply 2
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'm fascinated by heights but I'm afraid of the sensation of the fall. I mean I could cry if I'm like unbalanced

Heights are certainly not my forte either. Is this because you've fallen before?
Original post by KyleH123
One of mine is sitting on the toilet - I always think a rat is going to go up the toilet and dig into where the sun don't shine...

Haha good job I'm a man and don't have to sit that often.

So tell me what are some of your phobias?

Don't really like holes tbh
Makes me nauseous
Reply 4
Original post by jenigma
Don't really like holes tbh
Makes me nauseous

Um.. What kinds of holes
:colone:
Heights are certainly not my forte either. Is this because you've fallen before?

Kinda. Accident when I was younger, I fell down from my horse and I was in mountains, I almost fell down in the ravine, I finally not but I get hurt. Anyway, this phobia is a post-traumatic stress
I have normal phobias; the bumpy-hole-on-the-skin sh*t

Rodents, except @CoolCavy
The dark :rofl:
Planes

That's normal, you don't wanna die and you know you can die if you fall of somewhere high. The person who twirls on the edge of a building is the one you should :erm: at lool
Tuna
Original post by mrsjenner

Planes

That's normal, you don't wanna die and you know you can die if you fall of somewhere high. The person who twirls on the edge of a building is the one you should :erm: at lool

Actually it's deeper than that, it's a post-traumatic stress ^^

Edit : by unbalanced I meant unbalanced from everywhere whatever the height ! I can't handle the sensation
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Kinda. Accident when I was younger, I fell down from my horse and I was in mountains, I almost fell down in the ravine, I finally not but I get hurt. Anyway, this phobia is a post-traumatic stress

Scary! I'm glad you are ok :smile:

How did the horse react?
Um.. What kinds of holes
:colone:

Like small holes, or clusters of them.. trypophobia.
Fear of the unknown isn't odd but that's one too
Reply 11

Planes

what you mean bumpy hole on the skin
Reply 12
Original post by MountKimbie
Tuna

whats wrong with toona.
Scary! I'm glad you are ok :smile:

How did the horse react?

Actually I'm glad I'm alive :lol:
He Just ran away, he did not get really hurt, a bit but no big deal he could steal run, which he did. I found out later he returned back at the equestrian center by himself
(edited 8 years ago)
falling off a curb and getting my head popped like a balloon by a passing car.
Actually it's deeper than that, it's a post-traumatic stress ^^

Edit : by unbalanced I meant unbalanced from everywhere whatever the height ! I can't handle the sensation

Well that's normally why people are afraid of heights.

what you mean bumpy hole on the skin

Just google trypophobia. So ****ing disgusting.
Reply 16
Original post by PobNotBob
falling off a curb and getting my head popped like a balloon by a passing car.

agreed! i get scared when people walk right on the edge.. one push, even accidentally and you're dead.
Well that's normally why people are afraid of heights.

Just google trypophobia. So ****ing disgusting.

Yes, and I'm afraid of heights, but the odd part is that I'm afraid of being unbalanced from 30cm too :lol:
Reply 18

just google trypophobia. So ****ing disgusting.

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

what did i do to deserve this. Im sick.
yogurt lids, milk seals, curled up stickers, plasters that have come of someones finger and still in the circle shape, certain types of labels in clothing, duvets etc

Quick Reply

Latest