The Student Room Group

Odd phobias you have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KyleH123
u dare try to remove crumpets from my life.

you cant escape now. i run fast. long legs.

i will suffocate u with crumpets

ok

u try
Reply 41
Original post by jenigma
ok

u try

hey guys if this person doesnt post anymore u know wat happened.

crumpets 1 -- jenigma 0.
hey guys if this person doesnt post anymore u know wat happened.

crumpets 1 -- jenigma 0.

nobody luvs mi

nobody cares
Reply 43
Original post by jenigma
nobody luvs mi

nobody cares

don say dat.

u bootiful.
don say dat.

u bootiful.

wot
Plastic buttons lol
Reply 46
Original post by jenigma
wot

nothing
Reply 47
Original post by preetg97
Plastic buttons lol

lol you have a reason? :biggrin:
lol you have a reason? :biggrin:

They just creep me out, I can't touch them, let alone wear them! I feel like they're dirty and plastic and blegh :puke:
nothing

:angelwings:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'm fascinated by heights but I'm afraid of the sensation of the fall. I mean I could cry if I'm like unbalanced

Kinda similar to me. If im high up on STABLE ground then I wouldn't care. But if you have a risk of falling then I would hate it. I never climb up stuff.
Original post by Kholmes1
Kinda similar to me. If im high up on STABLE ground then I wouldn't care. But if you have a risk of falling then I would hate it. I never climb up stuff.

Exactly !! I think you are the only one on this thread who really understood :lol:
The thing with me is even if I'm not heigh, suppose I'm on a simple table, if it's not stable I would feel really unsafe ; the fall freaks me out, whatever the heights lol
Original post by preetg97
They just creep me out, I can't touch them, let alone wear them! I feel like they're dirty and plastic and blegh :puke:

You must have hated Coraline :eek:
Original post by Student403
You must have hated Coraline :eek:

That was a creepy af movie
Original post by jenigma
That was a creepy af movie

Yeah it was creepy on its own - but imagine how poor Preet would have felt with her phobia AND the creepiness
When I close the door behind me and lock it, I always fear that someone would have been behind the door even though I would have saw them and they would pounce on me so I quick walk from the front door to the living room and feel safe again finally lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Molluscophobia (among others). It is the fear of slugs and snails, along with other members of the mollusk family.
Personally, I hate being in a tiny space with a door that locked itself, and you don't know if the other door will open. I hate how you can't open fire doors from inside them.

You see, we were moving furniture around inside an apartment, and we used the fire escape for ten minutes, to put something, to have room to move the rest around. I went in to take it out (remember, I was about 10 at this point), and the door slammed. I try to open it.... and then I begin to cry. I bang on the door, but it's pretty soundproof. And I'm not sure how long the air will last. I take a chance and run down the stairs, and thank goodness, all the doors on the way down to the bottom floor open. I'm surprised the front desk opened the door for a little shoe-less tear-stained boy. I asked him to do the lift and went back upstairs. That's all.
Reply 58
Original post by vonbroten
Molluscophobia (among others). It is the fear of slugs and snails, along with other members of the mollusk family.

not like u can run..

:bl:
Reply 59
Original post by Legoboyvdlp
Personally, I hate being in a tiny space with a door that locked itself, and you don't know if the other door will open. I hate how you can't open fire doors from inside them.

You see, we were moving furniture around inside an apartment, and we used the fire escape for ten minutes, to put something, to have room to move the rest around. I went in to take it out (remember, I was about 10 at this point), and the door slammed. I try to open it.... and then I begin to cry. I bang on the door, but it's pretty soundproof. And I'm not sure how long the air will last. I take a chance and run down the stairs, and thank goodness, all the doors on the way down to the bottom floor open. I'm surprised the front desk opened the door for a little shoe-less tear-stained boy. I asked him to do the lift and went back upstairs. That's all.

aww

Quick Reply

Latest