The Student Room Group

What do you think of the name Hyde as a first name?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lustawny
Yeah, it took me, like, 5 seconds to think of a logical reason of why I need to take a dump, all the way back when I was about 6 years old.

but by your logic you need to think of a logical reason each time, you never stated otherwise
Original post by Justmoll28
nope, its ugly.

Is it that bad that it is ugly?
Original post by Anonymous
Is it that bad that it is ugly?

....yes? why would you want an ugly sounding/looking name? it reminds me of cow hyde, why are you so bothered?
....yes? why would you want an ugly sounding/looking name? it reminds me of cow hyde, why are you so bothered?

ok thats fine, I was just finding out you opinion, no needed to get offended.

im not offended, i dont care about the name? why are you so bothered about the name?

if you like the name, pick it. no matter what name u choose someone will love it and someone will hate it
i know someone who called their kid lincoln
my names czeska. i personally dislike it but others seem to like it as its unusual
Original post by shawtyb
but by your logic you need to think of a logical reason each time, you never stated otherwise

I've just said that I'm not mentally retarded, haven't I? I think you might be, though, if you've forgotten that already.

Anyway, I'm done with this utter stupidity now. Laters.
Original post by lustawny
I've just said that I'm not mentally retarded, haven't I? I think you might be, though, if you've forgotten that already.

Anyway, I'm done with this utter stupidity now. Laters.

toodle pip sweet heart
im not offended, i dont care about the name? why are you so bothered about the name?

I thought it was a pretty cool name, I just wanted to know what others thought about it.
I thought it was a pretty cool name, I just wanted to know what others thought about it.

yeah....no.
yeah....no.

yeah well thats fine, thanks for your input.
Hide

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending