The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by GamingandMaths
Glad to see that you're doing well! I really need to revise S1, which is what I intend to do, however, I've been really tired tonight, so I haven't revised at all. I think watching videos when I am tired is a good idea - it takes almost no effort whatsoever!
Right I better stop talking and go and do it..

Thanks!! Yes, videos are always a great idea if you're still wishing to be productive after a long day. ^-^

Have fun!
Reply 1981
Original post by Kittyboy
Trying to revise but my sibling is making a racket :frown:

:console: What about studying in your room instead?
Reply 1982
I've just completed histograms, median/mode/quartiles, cumulative frequency curves, standard deviation, stem + leaf diagrams, Box + whisker plots (skewness + outliers + stuffz)

I also started a little bit of probability (which I absolutely hate. :biggrin: ) and I'm going to continue with it in the block at 9pm.
Reply 1983
:work: 9:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

I so want to take an extra 5 minute break but I know that if I do then.. it'll probably result in no more work for the rest of the night. :sad:

Okay cool, Stats. :lol:
Reply 1984
I have written the notes + practiced examples for space, tree and Venn diagrams as well as completed conditional/mutual stuff which means I'm done with probability. :woo:

I've also completed discrete.r.v and watched 24/41 videos which I should hopefully be able to finish on Thursday evening.

Now I'm going to take a break from Maths and I'll begin my Chemistry homework for tomorrow at, like, 11:00pm.
i am trying to memorise the keywords :redface:
it's not working
Reply 1986
Original post by fatima1998
i am trying to memorise the keywords :redface:
it's not working

Aw, maybe just focus on one keyword at a time if you aren't doing that already and cut it up + learn it in sections rather than the whole definition if it's a long one?

:hugs:
Reply 1987
:work: 11:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

Ohmyg, I got distracted for, like, 17 minutessssssss :eek2: :lol: Okay, I'm going to start my homework now. - Really hope I get it done by 12:00am bc I don't want to wake up really mega early tomorrow morning to do it.
Original post by Anon_98
Aw, maybe just focus on one keyword at a time if you aren't doing that already and cut it up + learn it in sections rather than the whole definition if it's a long one?

:hugs:

yep :yes: that's what i am doing but i am feeling very sleepy that's why nothing is sticking in my head :redface:
Reply 1989
Original post by fatima1998
yep :yes: that's what i am doing but i am feeling very sleepy that's why nothing is sticking in my head :redface:

Oh rightt, I see - I'm sorry about that. - if you're really tired then perhaps you should rest? :console:
Original post by Anon_98
Oh rightt, I see - I'm sorry about that. - if you're really tired then perhaps you should rest? :console:

you really don't need to sorry
i do need rest but i have a test tomorrow and procrastinating loves me - never let me do my work on time :redface:
Reply 1991
Oh my life. :crazy:

I just checked my planner and I have a test tomorrow too. :shot:

I genuinely don't know how I forgot and I've got some homework that's due in which will take me agessss anyway and I don't know what should be my priority now.

To revise or To homework- that is the question. :dong:

I think I might just go to bed and not do either. :rofl: AHuisdfjgkfhljk;lkkfdasssh. >.>

I'm going to get into so much trouble, ohmyg. :cry:

Alright, I'm just going to try and do a bit of both.- 3am here I come.
Reply 1992
Okay, so I've just finished the 4-paged chemistry homework booklet in about 25 minutes which I'm pretty pleased about. - Pomodoro timers actually save me. :rofl: I was going to stay up to complete work but I think I'm going to just chill for the next hour tbh. - I'm too tired from all the Maths this evening to study/cram for anything else. I should have, like, half a free period prior to the lesson to revise though.. so hopefully that'll be enough to get me at least 70% or something. I say half a period bc unfortunately tutorial/form/thingy takes up the other half. :grumble: And if it turns out that our tutor decides to speak for a greater length of time than what I'm expecting then.. oh well. - It's too late to panic about stuff now + frankly, I cba.
Reply 1993
Good news:

Our test was postponed bc the teacher was absent! - The Gods actually love me. :angelblush:

Not so good news:

I'm incredibly tired, sixth form absolutely drained me today.. but it's cool bc I'm going to take a short nap, have dinner then I'll start some revision in the 7pm block.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1994
Works starting to pile

BIO:
- prepare for the evaluative F216 OCR
-write notes for cellular control <3
I need to print out more things for my EPQ presentation, then tomorrow I can pin them on my presentation board :biggrin:
Original post by Anon_98
Good news:

Our test was postponed bc the teacher was absent! - The Gods actually love me. :angelblush:

Not so good news:

I'm incredibly tired, sixth form absolutely drained me today.. but it's cool bc I'm going to take a short nap, have dinner then I'll start some revision in the 7pm block.

I'll be joining you at 7pm - education act today... woo! :colonhash:
I'm genuinely unmotivated. I've not been to school all week, missed two days the last as well, because of anxiety and depression (very minor though) - but that's another story. Here I am now, under two months off my GCSE exams and I have been doing nothing in the day. Help!
I'll be joining the 7 pm which is in a second lol, and will be doing Criminal Uni Law notes- about non-fatal offences :smile:
Reply 1999
:work: 7:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

Uh wow. I literally just got woken up around 13 minutes ago by the most annoying + loudest alarm ever. I've had 1 and a half hours sleep (which was actually supposed to be 45 minutes long but I accidentally slept through the first alarm XD ) and now feel amazang as well as v discombobulated so I'm going to take a shower then will get started with Statistics at 8pm.

Latest

Trending

Trending