The Student Room Group
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website

Anyone starting at Marjons in September??

Hello.

I'm starting in September to do Outdoor Education and wondered if anyone else on here was going?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey, im starting at marjons in September im also doing outdoor adventure education :biggrin:
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm going to Marjons studying Sport Development (coaching and school sport)
Reply 3
that cool XD is it ur first choice? have u been there?? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Panda951
that cool XD is it ur first choice? have u been there?? :smile:

Yeah first choice...think I'm staying at Peninsula down the road what about you?
Reply 5
its my first choice ive visited and i love it but i live in Gibraltar :smile:
Reply 6
Oh that's a bit of a way to go!
Reply 7
Hahaha ye but the uni here only has like one course and everyone from here wants to go to UK to uni XD
Reply 8
Oh okay fair enough!!
Original post by kasber
Hello.

I'm starting in September to do Outdoor Education and wondered if anyone else on here was going?

:smile:

Original post by Panda951
hey, im starting at marjons in September im also doing outdoor adventure education :biggrin:

Im also doing Outdoor Adventure Education in September and i cant wait!!🎉🎉🎉
i cant either XD hahah i guess il see u then :smile:
Am going Marjons but sorry to break the chain... studying English and Creative Writing
hahah cool XD
@LostInPanda We'll see you there! :biggrin: The campus is so small we'll probably end up knowing eachother aha :P
hahahah XD ye, should be really good
Original post by EloiseeeAmy
@LostInPanda We'll see you there! :biggrin: The campus is so small we'll probably end up knowing eachother aha :P

Funnily enough, just this morning I received a letter that my course had been cancelled, so chances are, I won't be meeting you anyway :frown:
Original post by LostInPanda
Funnily enough, just this morning I received a letter that my course had been cancelled, so chances are, I won't be meeting you anyway :frown:

After offering you a place?! That's so awful I'm so sorry!! What are you going to do/Where are you going instead?
Original post by EloiseeeAmy
After offering you a place?! That's so awful I'm so sorry!! What are you going to do/Where are you going instead?

I was devastated, but have since applied for BA Journalism there instead. If not, I've applied for the same course at Plymouth University (I live locally) but I'd honestly rather go to Marjons! I've got an interview for the course in July!!
Reply 18
Hi LostInPanda!! Also in the same situation as you. You might even have been the one we met on the applicant day? There were 5 of us on the same Access course who had all applied to do English and Creative Writing there :frown: two are going to Falmouth instead now to do Creative Writing, one to Bristol to do Journalism and myself and another are still going to Marjons. We've just jumped onto the Linguistics degree instead. None of us liked the modules on Plymouth's Creative Writing Course. Gutted they cancelled Creative Writing. :frown: Hayden was lovely.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by trowe87
Hi LostInPanda!! Also in the same situation as you. You might even have been the one we met on the applicant day? There were 5 of us on the same Access course who had all applied to do English and Creative Writing there :frown: two are going to Falmouth instead now to do Creative Writing, one to Bristol to do Journalism and myself and another are still going to Marjons. We've just jumped onto the Linguistics degree instead. None of us liked the modules on Plymouth's Creative Writing Course. Gutted they cancelled Creative Writing. :frown: Hayden was lovely.

I know, I feel awful for the lecturers... I didn't like the sound of Linguistics, have applied to do Journalism at Marjons instead. Still applied to Plymouth cuz it's the course I prefer but I much preferred the one at Marjons... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending