The Student Room Group

Should this bother you?

If you discovered that your partner had a lot of sexual partners, around 20 region and he only stopped it 2 weeks before you guys met, would it change your opinion on him?
Of course!
Reply 2
Original post by ODES_PDES
Of course!

why?
Original post by Anonymous
why?

It will always play in my mind.
Reply 4
Original post by ODES_PDES
It will always play in my mind.

that is true, and the way you see him as a male version of a promiscuous female or loose woman.
I think if I found out they'd previously been unfaithful I'd be more bothered than if they'd been promiscuous
Reply 6
Original post by DonkeyShlong
I think if I found out they'd previously been unfaithful I'd be more bothered than if they'd been promiscuous

interesting point.
I'd probably feel a little surprised and jealous at first but I'd get over it. I wouldn't judge them for it. Everyone has a past. Maybe he just hadn't met the right person yet and when he does he'll be very loyal and committed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by DonkeyShlong

I agree with this^
Reply 9
Original post by tinkerbelle2
I'd probably feel a little surprised and jealous at first but I'd get over it. I wouldn't judge them for it. Everyone has a past. Maybe he just hadn't met the right person yet and when he does he'll be very loyal and committed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

fair enough , and I was jealous and felt upset because he didn't tell me what I was getting into so I felt lied to a bit. I guess it was all insecurity but you're pretty right about this, so I now understand.
Original post by Anonymous
fair enough , and I was jealous and felt upset because he didn't tell me what I was getting into so I felt lied to a bit. I guess it was all insecurity but you're pretty right about this, so I now understand.

Yeah that's totally understandable. How are things now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tinkerbelle2
Yeah that's totally understandable. How are things now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've moved on and realised I care much more about this relationship than the past. Things did get really bad but I had to swallow my pride and ego to see that it's something really special
I would be okay with it, as long as he is disease free.
Original post by loveleest
I would be okay with it, as long as he is disease free.

fair enough
probably, but I'd obvious prefer if she had a similar number to me so we could feel like equals
Original post by AlmightyJesus
probably, but I'd obvious prefer if she had a similar number to me so we could feel like equals

yeah instead of being someway intimidated by it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending