The Student Room Group

I failed already lol

I can't focus during my exams due to a bladder condition it's completely unbearable and I have to essentially go to the toilet every 30 minutes. During one exam I got up to go 4 times.

It's not going away any time soon because I still need to get medication for this and my exams end on June 5th I'm so unlucky Ill have to resit next year. I'm not really bothered by this, I'm more bothered about what my parents will think.
Original post by Acuityo
I can't focus during my exams due to a bladder condition it's completely unbearable and I have to essentially go to the toilet every 30 minutes. During one exam I got up to go 4 times.

It's not going away any time soon because I still need to get medication for this and my exams end on June 5th I'm so unlucky Ill have to resit next year. I'm not really bothered by this, I'm more bothered about what my parents will think.

Can you book a GP appointment and get onto medication before this time next week? I don’t think you should give up on your exams completely because of something that’s out of your control. Considering you have many more to go and the problem won’t solve itself, I would let your parents know about this so that preventative measures can be taken for your later exams, even if your initial ones don’t go so well.
Reply 2
Original post by SagaciousSag
Can you book a GP appointment and get onto medication before this time next week? I don’t think you should give up on your exams completely because of something that’s out of your control. Considering you have many more to go and the problem won’t solve itself, I would let your parents know about this so that preventative measures can be taken for your later exams, even if your initial ones don’t go so well.

My parents already know and nope I cant get onto medication before we break up GP isn't available till the 27th
Could you apply for an extenuating circumstances form?
Reply 4
Could you ask your school for extra time?

Quick Reply

Latest