The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Music

Im starting the Ba honours music course at hopes creative campus this year and after going to opening evenings ect ive realized that the first year is basically music theory!! I do a b-tec in sixthform meaning I dont do theory atall, I could learn myself but by the time the term begins I will probably be no where near grade 5 where people have recommended!! I have no idea what to do its making me rethink uni all together !!
Original post by ellecliff1
Im starting the Ba honours music course at hopes creative campus this year and after going to opening evenings ect ive realized that the first year is basically music theory!! I do a b-tec in sixthform meaning I dont do theory atall, I could learn myself but by the time the term begins I will probably be no where near grade 5 where people have recommended!! I have no idea what to do its making me rethink uni all together !!

Hi Elle,

First of all, congratulations on your offer, that's great news!

In terms of the first year of the course, I've spoken to a few people and one of our Student Recruitment Officers, Andrew Cooper, is more than happy to talk to you about this. He did music and had to do the grade tests so will be able to talk you through how he prepared himself for University if that would help you?

His direct number is 0151 291 3739, or you can email him on [email protected].

Hope that helps!

Amy :smile:
Liverpool
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending