The Student Room Group

Glasgow Muslim shopkeeper killed after wishing happy Easter to his 'Christian nation'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Religion of Peace? Maintain that the biggest losers from failed state multiculturalism will be relatively innocent Muslims themselves. RIP Mr. Shah :sad:

Heaven forbid y'all should 'show happiness' or acknowledgement/appreciation regarding British cultural celebrations, or be 'counted among us'.. couldn't have that now could we!? This sort of BS is precisely why Muslims cannot be expected to sustainably settle outside of the Muslim world

meh I feel uneasy about everything...
Even if someone knocks on my door, I feel uneasy :getmecoat:
:frown:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Kind of comes to show no matter how much they've been raised in the West, they're still going to follow some backward medieval ideas mindlessly.

But that's the thing. For most of these extremists, their parents and grandparents are nearly always more moderate. Possibly because - unlike their kids who don't know how good they have it - they've actually experienced the backwards cultures for themselves. The elders didn't move to Britain for no reason. I'm thinking the other reason is that the older generations aren't as gullible as the youth of today so they don't get brainwashed and let astray by these predatory Imams and they don't believe everything they see in extremist Youtube propaganda etc.

People say that we need to have respect for other people who have different beliefs and blah blah but there's no way I'm having any respect what so ever for some second/third generation Brit who doesn't know where they're born who is on that Salafi time. Am I supposed to be impressed that they listen to some extremist in their mosque or on the internet who compels them to reject the West out of some jumped up persecution complex? lol How about no?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by KimKallstrom
So it's like an ISoc for any London uni then..............

I've said it before and I'll say it again. TSR ISoc is one of the greatest propaganda sources for Britain First etc you can imagine.

Yep, for this reason, I don't report Muslims on TSR when they make misogynist/homophobic/antisemitic comments. I think it's better when everybody can see what they think. Islamophobia exists for a reason.
Original post by KINGYusuf
Only the ignorant will use the attacker's role to generalize all Muslims instead of using the shopkeeper's, a true Muslim.

Very well said. Ahmadis are true Muslims regardless of what ISOC or anyone thinks.

RIP Asad Shah. #thisisnotwhoweare

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Oblivion99
As a Muslim, I strongly condone this attack. Being brought up in a liberal family, I was taught integration and tranquility with different belief systems, hence why i went to a catholic primary school. I hope the killer gets whats coming to him :angry: R.I.P to the victim, have so much respect!

Condemn* the difference is stark. Or sarcasm.
Reply 46
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Kind of comes to show no matter how much they've been raised in the West, they're still going to follow some backward medieval ideas mindlessly.

u calling me backwards m8
</3 :cry2:
The guy who got killed is an Ahmadi who also claims he is a Prophet of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRkjgnBaUF8

That's probably why some idiot killed him rather than that Easter message.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL56lQXVMVm3uVu7KBhIxA
The 'religion of peace' strikes again. RIP Mr Shah.
Original post by mkap
seriously what has that got to do with the poor mans death.

Taking bets its the reason he was killed
This brings a tear to my eye, I can't begin to describe how sad this makes me feel. What sounds like a lovely, peaceful and caring man, who was trying to do good in bringing two communities together in such an honest, thoughtful way, has had this happen to him.

I can't even think of the words. Times like this, a lengthy jail sentence just doesn't seem enough suffering for the monster who took it upon himself (themselves) to take such a person's life away in such a brutal manner.
Original post by Oblivion99
As a Muslim, I strongly condone this attack.

You want to check spelling?
Original post by Camilli
You want to check spelling?

:angry:
Jesus died so we may have life and have it more abundantly. God does not need anyone to kill for Him. He is bigger and greater than anyone or thing in this world. He needs no help from anyone but just to praise and worship Him. This is why He created us.
Original post by Ravenous
The guy who got killed is an Ahmadi who also claims he is a Prophet of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRkjgnBaUF8

That's probably why some idiot killed him rather than that Easter message.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL56lQXVMVm3uVu7KBhIxA

the persecution against Ahmadis is terrible. We should be doing more to make clear that it won't be accepted.

and to see such savagery (killing someone because they subscribe to a different sect of a religion to you) imported into the UK is literally disgusting.
Reply 55
Europe must be repaired and made European again.

Good job who ever killed this invader. Shame on Scottish government for allowing so many migrants to destroy White Scottish people it's bad enough in England!
Original post by 27032016
Europe must be repaired and made European again.

Good job who ever killed this invader. Shame on Scottish government for allowing so many migrants to destroy White Scottish people it's bad enough in England!

I assume you don't know who actually killed the "invader" and the probably the most likely motive for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We'll you won't find the killer being praised in any churches but right so he'll spend a long time in prison

Not sure how it's relevant other than whataboutery
Original post by Christ Redeems
the persecution against Ahmadis is terrible. We should be doing more to make clear that it won't be accepted.

and to see such savagery (killing someone because they subscribe to a different sect of a religion to you) imported into the UK is literally disgusting.

True. This particular guy might not have been killed specifically because he's an Ahmadi though.
https://medium.com/@akber/tragic-asad-shah-the-striker-in-millennium-ffea1ccdbe98#.ozqbwk6wy
(edited 8 years ago)
May the man rest in peace, no human deserves death randomly. My thoughts are with his family.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending