The Student Room Group

what does ah....suka means?

there are a few guys from tajikstan or somewhere near that region sitting on the opposite row and keep on saying 'ahhhhh suka" what does it means in their language? i assume they speak russian or something
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by HucktheForde
there are a few guys from tajikstan or somewhere near that region sitting on the opposite row and keep on saying 'ahhhhh suka" what does it means in their language? i assume they speak russian or something

we don't even know if it's spelt like that........
If they were speaking Russian, they might have been saying "ах сука" which translates as "ah bitch".
sounds like sugar in spanish haha!
incoming cs go comments
Reply 5
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
If they were speaking Russian, they might have been saying "ах сука" which translates as "ah bitch".

ak sooka yeah checks out

alright i can confirm that by going over and call them that
Reply 7
Original post by thefatone
incoming cs go comments

rash b cyka

Isn't cyka pronounced as si-ka ?? I heard it as su-ka

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tajikstan lol?.....did not even know that was a country
Original post by The Fuhrer.
Tajikstan lol?.....did not even know that was a country

You'll be amazed to hear of Uzbekistan, then.

It means Bitch

Quick Reply

Latest