The Student Room Group

Your perfect date

Scroll to see replies

Anime, video games and pizza

What could be better?
My perfect date would be whatever my boyfriend wants to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BristolFresher15
You're saying that like its hypothetical and exaggerated. They are illegal and dangerous :laugh:

They're legal for personal use..... Selling them is illegal :smile: Vitamin C and Aspirin are also dangerous and there have been more visits to ER/A+E because of them than datdere.
(edited 8 years ago)
A first date? Nice quiet pub just chatting and getting to know them. In a relationship? Booze, food, sex, then snuggle in bed watching a film.
Trip to somewhere interesting like the science or natural history museum, Hunterian, Wellcome collection etc, then a meal cooked together to eat in front of a movie. Or possibly a takeout/ meal out if it's a special occasion.

I have only really done dating inside a long term relationship so not sure what I would want to do with an almost stranger. I dated people I met in "safe" circumstances and got to know before we ever had time just the two of us. If it was an internet date I would want something super public and near people I knew because I'm convinced only creepy people would match me on something like tinder. I joined a few dating sites when single but was too scared to actually meet anyone.
We would meet each other, I would probably be shy and awkward at first and a bit incoherent but she dosen't mind, she would invite me over and we would get drinks and she wouldn't mind that i don't drink and i would get pepsi max or something and we would sit down somewhere and talk and she would actually fancy me and me her and then afterwards we would cuddle and kiss and go back to some hotel somewhere :moon:
Original post by HotFlash
They're legal for personal use..... Selling them is illegal :smile: Vitamin C and Aspirin are also dangerous and there have been moe visits to ER/A+E because of them than datdere.

Vitamin C and Aspirin are much more widely used. Do you even probability?

But fair enough, chase those gains, my friend :smile:
Original post by Kel_Med
Don't know whether this is brilliant or depressing

Haha his happiness means a lot to me so I'd rather he chose what we did. I wouldn't mind what he'd go with tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by stefano865
Emilia Clarke. :wink:

Haha the title didn't say who :lol: :wink:
Assuming it's not a first one second 3rd 4th date

Staying home is perfect, you can be loud and act anyway you want, stay in comfortable clothes, get snacks and food right there.
Original post by Amellia123
Haha the title didn't say who :lol: :wink:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BristolFresher15
Vitamin C and Aspirin are much more widely used. Do you even probability?

But fair enough, chase those gains, my friend :smile:

I get more people use them but still shows that any drug can be dangerous. It's something like 1 in 10 men have used datdere anyway so it's pretty high.
Original post by Kel_Med
aww that's cute :biggrin: What happens if he says the same thing? Rock paper scissors? or an old-fashioned brawl?

Hehe thanks :colondollar: I can guarantee he'd say the same tbh. Definitely not a brawl :tongue: Maybe rock paper scissors but I'm sure I'd have to be the one to choose in the end anyway. Oh well, I can still try to get him to choose :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Vegan restaurant then gay pride march (not srs)
First date: A stroll through a nice park, then nice restaurant in London, ending with a nice jazz bar

In a relationship: Food, booze, sex, cuddles and repeat :smile:
Original post by Blondie987

Blondie! We haven't spoken for ages! :eek:
How are you? :biggrin:
At first, I thought your post was very original then I read the bit in brackets! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Blondie! We haven't spoken for ages! :eek:
How are you? :biggrin:
At first, I thought your post was very original then I read the bit in brackets! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, hi Matrix! I know! It's been ages but I'm always seeing you round tsr spreading the positivity! :biggrin: and on the listening thread of course haha, I'm good how are you?
Original post by Blondie987

I quite honestly wish this was serious, because I'd legit love this as a date. Haha.

That Stefano... never playing by the TSR rules... such rebellious behaviour.... :lol:

Oooo Matrix, Amellia did not expect to see you on a dating thread :wink: :tongue:
Reply 39
Original post by drowzee
First date: A stroll through a nice park, then nice restaurant in London, ending with a nice jazz bar

I wish I lived in London :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending