The Student Room Group

Belgium attacks: Yet again, just the standard response and no action

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SMEGGGY
It's been repeated time and time and time again each time a terror attack takes place around the world. I'm not defending it in any form BUT why is Latin America never attacked? There are many countries there yet they never experience such 'Islamic' atrocities? Because they DO NOT INTERFERE IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES OR STEAL THEIR OIL!

Foreign policy of the WEST is the only reason but this is deliberately ignored as the truth staring them in their faces is best to be brushed under the carpet as WE in the WEST don't want to change it.

Al-Queda and now ISIS is our creation, we have to.accept it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Talk me through little, inoffensive, inconsequential Belgium's role in the Middle East? We are all ears...

Did Belgium interfere in Syria? Were Belgian planes bombing Libya? Have Belgian troops blazed a murderous trail right across the Muslim lands?

Or are you talking out of the part of your anatomy wher the sun doesn't shine?

This is nothing to do with Belgian foreign policy (to the extent it even has one). Your tired, worn out lying leftish narratives need a refresh.

No-one is listening any more.
Original post by generallee
I don't think you understand what is happening at all.

Sadly, one day you will. :s-smilie:

What ?
The virtue-signalling going on in Brussels right now is sickening.
Original post by Cato the Elder
The virtue-signalling going on in Brussels right now is sickening.

Showing solidarity with the victims (the dead, injured, and the Muslims who now face a backlash) is not sickening. It is heartening
Reply 124
Has anyone watched Fahrenheit 9/11. Really good documentary
Original post by Slipandsquirm
So he was an atheist, then converted to marry and then deconverted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a story, eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
It's been repeated time and time and time again each time a terror attack takes place around the world. I'm not defending it in any form BUT why is Latin America never attacked? There are many countries there yet they never experience such 'Islamic' atrocities? Because they DO NOT INTERFERE IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES OR STEAL THEIR OIL!

Foreign policy of the WEST is the only reason but this is deliberately ignored as the truth staring them in their faces is best to be brushed under the carpet as WE in the WEST don't want to change it.

Al-Queda and now ISIS is our creation, we have to.accept it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latin America has not been attacked because they haven't had mass Muslim immigration on the European scale.

There are hardly any Muslims living there.

Japan has no domestic Islamic terrorism too. Also because they dont have any Muslims. Thet don't let them migrate there. Funnily enough a Japanese hostage was beheaded by IS recently despite Japan's complete lack of foreign policy intervention in the Middle East.

If foreign policy drives this why? And why is neutral Belgium the epicentre of Jihadism?

This is a civil war within the Muslim world, which we have become dragged into because we accepted millions of Muslim immigrants, unlike Latin America and Japan.

If there weren't Muslim ghettoes in Brussels there would have been no terrorism.

We will have attacks in the future from our Muslim ghettoes. As will France, and Germany soon too...
Original post by Frank Underwood
So because you have never seen a Muslim girl marrying a non-Muslim, you make the assumption that Muslins don't integrate?

My neighbour is a male who went to study Arabic and married a Muslim woman, and he was atheist before.

I don't make an assumption I assert it as a fact.

The day Muslim women are allowed to marry atheists will be the day they start to integrate.
Original post by JezWeCan!
I don't make an assumption I assert it as a fact.

The day Muslim women are allowed to marry atheists will be the day they start to integrate.

In other words, you just went full ignorant
In other words, you just went full ignorant

No, I just know what the words I use actually mean.

Integration is defined by the dictionary as "the bringing of people of different racial or ethnic groups into unrestricted and equal association" and has as its synonyms, "combination, blending, fusing."

A "community" which explicitly forbids its women from having relationships and children with outsiders (the men can do so of course) is not permitting unrestricted and equal association. Let alone ethnic combination, blending or fusing.
No, I just know what the words I use actually mean.

Integration is defined by the dictionary as "the bringing of people of different racial or ethnic groups into unrestricted and equal association" and has as its synonyms, "combination, blending, fusing."

A "community" which explicitly forbids its women from having relationships and children with outsiders (the men can do so of course) is not permitting unrestricted and equal association. Let alone ethnic combination, blending or fusing.

You're implying that marriage is the only means for two cultures to integrate. There are hundreds of ways that this can happen.
You're implying that marriage is the only means for two cultures to integrate. There are hundreds of ways that this can happen.

Producing children between different cultures is far and away the best means of integration ever devised by mankind.

The English were a meld of Angles, Saxons, Vikings and Normans and Celts. And now, Jamaicans, Sri Lankans, French, etc etc etc all form part of a gloriously diverse gene and cultural pool. Do you not understand how wonderful that is?

Forbid marriage (actually forbid the women from even meeting people outside the ethnic and religious "in" group), and then start to insist on separate education on religious lines, and you embed deliberate separation and division, and a consequent failure to integrate.

In fact is is actually quite fascistic to so insist on racial and religious "purity." I am surprised you don't realise this.

The logical inconsistencies and absurdities of "identity politics" have made it disappear up its own arse, I guess, and you can't see things which are obvious to everyone else because it is so dark in there.
Producing children between different cultures is far and away the best means of integration ever devised by mankind.

The English were a meld of Angles, Saxons, Vikings and Normans and Celts. And now, Jamaicans, Sri Lankans, French, etc etc etc all form part of a gloriously diverse gene and cultural pool. Do you not understand how wonderful that is?

Forbid marriage (actually forbid the women from even meeting people outside the ethnic and religious "in" group), and then start to insist on separate education on religious lines, and you embed deliberate separation and division, and a consequent failure to integrate.

In fact is is actually quite fascistic to so insist on racial and religious "purity." I am surprised you don't realise this.

The logical inconsistencies and absurdities of "identity politics" have made it disappear up its own arse, I guess, and you can't see things which are obvious to everyone else because it is so dark in there.

You missed my point, it's not the only means of integration. And whether or not it's the 'best' is open to interpretation.
You missed my point, it's not the only means of integration. And whether or not it's the 'best' is open to interpretation.

If you don't believe it is the best, you are free to suggest a better means?

And what other methods are you thinking of? Joining the armed forces is a fantastic way of integrating. Common suffering in the trenches transformed the class system after WW1. But there are more UK Muslims fighting for the Islamic State than serve in the British Army, so that's out.

Living together as neighbours? Go to Muslim dominated towns and cities like Bradford, Luton, Tower Hamlets, Slough, Blackburn and Birmingham and you will see de facto housing segregation. This leads to schools being divided also on a catchment area basis.

How about university? Well I'll leave others to comment on that.

I am not saying there isn't hope for integration, and surely it must come with time. But the ban on relationships outside the faith (for women) is a huge barrier to it.

As are primitive, antediluvian views on homosexuality, apostasy, sex before marriage, honour killings, female genital mutilation, ya de ya de ya...
If you don't believe it is the best, you are free to suggest a better means?

And what other methods are you thinking of? Joining the armed forces is a fantastic way of integrating. Common suffering in the trenches transformed the class system after WW1. But there are more UK Muslims fighting for the Islamic State than serve in the British Army, so that's out.

Living together as neighbours? Go to Muslim dominated towns and cities like Bradford, Luton, Tower Hamlets, Slough, Blackburn and Birmingham and you will see de facto housing segregation. This leads to schools being divided also on a catchment area basis.

How about university? Well I'll leave others to comment on that.

I am not saying there isn't hope for integration, and surely it must come with time. But the ban on relationships outside the faith (for women) is a huge barrier to it.

As are primitive, antediluvian views on homosexuality, apostasy, sex before marriage, honour killings, female genital mutilation, ya de ya de ya...

I'm talking about cultural integration of a race. Two people getting married is a tiny microscopic view of the bigger picture. This means simply that people from different cultures migrate here, they live here, they get jobs and they start businesses and they start contributing to our democracy - just like Sadiq Khan who is a Muslim running for mayor. Muslims don't have to marry non-Muslims to integrate, you can have Muslim families living amongst us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending