The Student Room Group

Customer Services Group - Operational Delivery - Administrative Officers - 317907

Is there anyone who already did the pre recorder video interview and remember what been asked in the pre recorded questions?

I have my interview next week

TIA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Ianimran
Is there anyone who already did the pre recorder video interview and remember what been asked in the pre recorded questions?

TIA

Which 'behaviour' are you being scored for? Delivering at pace?
Reply 2
Original post by moreen987

Yes
Reply 3

Have you attended the interview ?
Reply 4
Have you attended the interview ?

Hi, yes I have, well, I recorded it. How about you?
Reply 5
Hi, yes I have, well, I recorded it. How about you?

No, i haven't yet
I will do it in the weekend.
Do you remember the questions ?
Reply 6
No, i haven't yet
I will do it in the weekend.
Do you remember the questions ?

6 question in total. First is not scored.
1 behaviour question and 5 strength questions . Not very difficult, you can grasp it by reading strengths associated with Delivering at pace behaviour. Good luck to you 👌🏻
Reply 7
6 question in total. First is not scored.
1 behaviour question and 5 strength questions . Not very difficult, you can grasp it by reading strengths associated with Delivering at pace behaviour. Good luck to you 👌🏻

Do you remember exactly what questions were asked ? Thank you 🙏
Reply 8
Hi, were the strength questions based on the behaviour 'delivering at pace' or were they generic?
Reply 9
Original post by aminasurti
Hi, were the strength questions based on the behaviour 'delivering at pace' or were they generic?

Hi, yes, they were based on delivering at pace. Have a look at list of strengths associated with this behaviour
Reply 10

TIA

How did your interview go?

Do you remember the questions asked?
Hi, yes, they were based on delivering at pace. Have a look at list of strengths associated with this behaviour

Thank you! How was the interview, was it hard?
Reply 12
Thank you! How was the interview, was it hard?

Hi! Just wondering did you take your interview and how was the questions? Related to delivering on pace or others
No i haven't yet, I plan to do it Friday night or Saturday.
Anyone done the interview? Any idea how many minutes we have per question so i have an idea how to prepare?
Reply 15
Anyone done the interview? Any idea how many minutes we have per question so i have an idea how to prepare?

You get 30 seconds to prepare for behaviour question and have 5 minutes to reply, for strength questions it’s 5 seconds to prepare and 2 minutes for responses
There’s 6 question in total, first one is not scored and will be about what do you like to do in free time, what are your hobbies etc.
Second is behaviour question which will be constructed “tell me about the time when…”
The rest are strengths questions.

Focus on behaviour and strength associated with it:

Delivering at Pace

[start]Always work with focus and pace to get the job done on time and to a high standard. Follow the relevant policies, procedures and rules that apply to the job. Use own knowledge and expertise to organise work. Keep focused on delivery and take responsibility for the quality of work produced. Keep a consistent level of personal performance. Keep managers and stakeholders updated on how work is progressing.[/start]

[start] Adaptable[/start]

[start]You can adapt to variations in work or environment and your effectiveness isn’t impacted by change. You are flexible and versatile and act as an advocate for change.[/start]

[start] Disciplined[/start]

[start]You follow processes, operating firmly within set standards, rules and guidelines.[/start]

[start] Catalyst[/start]

[start]You are self-motivated to act to achieve a goal. You are confident using your own initiative to take forward actions[/start]

[start] Focussed[/start]

[start]You strive for quality outcomes and excellence in everything you do.[/start]

[start] Organiser[/start]

[start]You make plans and are well prepared. You seek to maximise time and productivity.[/start]

[start] Resilient[/start]

[start]You have inner composure, recover quickly from setbacks and learn from them.[/start]

[start] Responsible[/start]

[start]You take ownership for your decisions and hold yourself accountable for what you have promised to deliver.[/start]
Reply 16
Those who have already done the interview Have you guys heard anything back ?
Those who have already done the interview Have you guys heard anything back ?

I think it takes a while to hear back, a month or 2 easily, especially this specific job role since its a big campaign.
Reply 18
You get 30 seconds to prepare for behaviour question and have 5 minutes to reply, for strength questions it’s 5 seconds to prepare and 2 minutes for responses
There’s 6 question in total, first one is not scored and will be about what do you like to do in free time, what are your hobbies etc.
Second is behaviour question which will be constructed “tell me about the time when…”
The rest are strengths questions.

Focus on behaviour and strength associated with it:

Delivering at Pace

[start]Always work with focus and pace to get the job done on time and to a high standard. Follow the relevant policies, procedures and rules that apply to the job. Use own knowledge and expertise to organise work. Keep focused on delivery and take responsibility for the quality of work produced. Keep a consistent level of personal performance. Keep managers and stakeholders updated on how work is progressing.[/start]

[start] Adaptable[/start]

[start]You can adapt to variations in work or environment and your effectiveness isn’t impacted by change. You are flexible and versatile and act as an advocate for change.[/start]

[start] Disciplined[/start]

[start]You follow processes, operating firmly within set standards, rules and guidelines.[/start]

[start] Catalyst[/start]

[start]You are self-motivated to act to achieve a goal. You are confident using your own initiative to take forward actions[/start]

[start] Focussed[/start]

[start]You strive for quality outcomes and excellence in everything you do.[/start]

[start] Organiser[/start]

[start]You make plans and are well prepared. You seek to maximise time and productivity.[/start]

[start] Resilient[/start]

[start]You have inner composure, recover quickly from setbacks and learn from them.[/start]

[start] Responsible[/start]

[start]You take ownership for your decisions and hold yourself accountable for what you have promised to deliver.[/start]

Thank you. thats really helpful. I've prepared as much as I can but I'm struggling to see how the strength questions will play out relating to the delivering at pace
Reply 19
Hi I’m also doing this interview tomorrow, are all the strength questions based on delivering at pace? Or will some of them be about team work or communication?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending