The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lattedrinker
Have you heard anything back?
Or, does your comment imply that ppl will find out from 5 tomo?

This chick has just come out with this and needs to respond haha. Sent us all in a frenzy. None of us heard at 5 today so I'm guessing she means tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 381
Original post by HCAssistant93
This chick has just come out with this and needs to respond haha. Sent us all in a frenzy. None of us heard at 5 today so I'm guessing she means tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

I remember someone on my interview day at Liverpool saying they waited until the 31st of March at 5pm last year, so assuming she means tomorrow too.
Sorry, I was stating my angst at the possibility of waiting until 5 tomorrow to hear !

Posted from TSR Mobile
There really is no need for that! Pah
Original post by kethan
I remember someone on my interview day at Liverpool saying they waited until the 31st of March at 5pm last year, so assuming she means tomorrow too.

Yes I think so! Starting to feel more anxious but there's nothing we can do so trying not to even think about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not aimed at you. Aimed at Liverpool sending out offers late in the day.
Reply 386
Yes I think so! Starting to feel more anxious but there's nothing we can do so trying not to even think about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can empathise with that feeling so much, definitely on my mind loads at the moment
Good luck all! Have my fingers crossed for all of you!!!
Getting so anxious! Don't think I did great at the interview... :K::K::K:.... Good luck everyone!
Good luck everybody! I literally feel so sick with nerves! I'll be driving home between 5 and 6 as well so may not be able to check till after my

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everybody! I literally feel so sick with nerves! I'll be driving home between 5 and 6 as well so may not be able to check till after my

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last year when they sent them out I don't think it was until around 4.30-5pm. I can still remember getting the notification while on the train home from work after nervously checking my emails everytime I had a break from lab work. Relax and try not to focus on it to much and good luck to you all!
Reply 391

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definiely feeling the nerves as well!

Original post by TranquilRawr
Last year when they sent them out I don't think it was until around 4.30-5pm. I can still remember getting the notification while on the train home from work after nervously checking my emails everytime I had a break from lab work. Relax and try not to focus on it to much and good luck to you all!

Definitely easier said than done haha!

Good luck to all!
Original post by kethan
Definiely feeling the nerves as well!

Definitely easier said than done haha!

Good luck to all!

This is certainly very true, but dosen't mean you shouldn't try. Otherwise the day is wasted, which admittedly was what almost happened for a solid week now I think back on it haha. Any of you got offers for anywhere yet?
Reply 393
Original post by TranquilRawr
This is certainly very true, but dosen't mean you shouldn't try. Otherwise the day is wasted, which admittedly was what almost happened for a solid week now I think back on it haha. Any of you got offers for anywhere yet?

Definitely trying - not sure how well I'm succeeding though! Rejections from the others, this is my last one so hoping I can at least get on the waiting list or something. How about yourself?
Original post by kethan
Definitely trying - not sure how well I'm succeeding though! Rejections from the others, this is my last one so hoping I can at least get on the waiting list or something. How about yourself?

Last year got Swansea and Liverpool A101 (A100 rejected for obvious reasons as a result) and a waiting offer from notts that would have been an offer if I had waited from what I saw of the waiting list places later on. Currently entertaining myself with easter revision and research project stuff, yeah if any of you took medicine to escape research think again! You can never leave research! D:

Ah bad times, good luck for today/whenever they send out this years offers!
Undergrads had started hearing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Undergrads had started hearing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Although it may be legit, I am slightly skeptical as one of them said he got an offer of BBC, which frankly is impossible...

EDIT: The other one posted a troll type video... Think as you wish
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mil88
Although it may be legit, I am slightly skeptical as one of them said he got an offer of BBC, which frankly is impossible...

EDIT: The other one posted a troll type video... Think as you wish

Ye reading the thread now and they seem like trolls.
(edited 8 years ago)
Its 5pm!!....i can't cope!! 😭
Check your track - I've been rejected

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending