The Student Room Group

Girls is it awkward to add you on snapchat ?

If its done through add nearby ? Thing is I like a girl at work and sometimes I sit next to her if I can, but sometimes I cant so then I cant really talk to her. I was thinking of adding on snapchat through 'add nearby' would this be awkward ?

If I can sit next to her and talk to her then its ok but sometimes I dont get the chance as we work different shifts.
Reply 1
I don't have this snap thing but if you know her in real life then why not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you're overthinking this
Reply 3
Original post by Impressive
I don't have this snap thing but if you know her in real life then why not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because your not asking it in person. Your just searching on GPS.
Reply 4
Original post by The_Internet
I think you're overthinking this

Do you have snapchat ?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you have snapchat ?

Yes, but I barely use it tbh
Reply 6

Thing is a girl didnt give me her snapchat but she gave me her number lol. Some can see SC as a bit more personal.
Thing is a girl didnt give me her snapchat but she gave me her number lol. Some can see SC as a bit more personal.

If you have her number a snapchat add isn't that strange, it would be weird if you just added her from the nearby feature without her number.

It could depend on why she gave you her number, if it was because of a work thing maybe don't add. But if she gave it for personal use then I'd say its okay.
Reply 8
Original post by dean01234
If you have her number a snapchat add isn't that strange, it would be weird if you just added her from the nearby feature without her number.

It could depend on why she gave you her number, if it was because of a work thing maybe don't add. But if she gave it for personal use then I'd say its okay.

I was talking about another girl not this one, what I was trying to say was some see SC a bit more personal as they make the 'cute' or 'kissy' faces on there where they may not want others to see.
I didn't realise add nearby was a thing?
You might only be able to find people on it if they have enabled it, so if she hasn't got it on then you might not be able to add her.
I was talking about another girl not this one, what I was trying to say was some see SC a bit more personal as they make the 'cute' or 'kissy' faces on there where they may not want others to see.

If she hasn't given you her number, definitely don't add her.

But I don't think its that big of a deal. (if you have her a girls number)
Reply 11

Do you snapchat your typical day at asda?
Reply 12
i just ask people (regardless of gender) their user :smile:
Original post by Lil08
Do you snapchat your typical day at asda?

Stop harassing people.
Don't put her on a pedestal. Add her if you want to man. As soon as you start treating girls like they **** rainbows, they wont even consider thinking about you as more than just a friend. Add her and shoot her a casual snap. Or you could just talk to her in person. That would probably be the best option since it sounds like you might think this girl is out of your league.
Reply 15
I think you should try it. I tried it today and he add me after 5 seconds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending