The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

how i can join you guys for revisions because my exams are head and i need to hardwork plaese help me out.
how i can join you guys for revisions because my exams are head and i need to handwork please help me out.
Reply 2822
Original post by Abdullahmaqbool
how i can join you guys for revisions because my exams are head and i need to hardwork plaese help me out.

You just follow the instructions on the home/mainpage, it's all explained there much clearer! :biggrin: Here is the link to the OP:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671
thanks for helping me!
Reply 2824
thanks for helping me!

More than alright. - Good luck with your revision! :h:
THANKS
DO you have any eBook for better revision?
DO you have any eBook for better revision?

It's pointless.

To get the grades you want all you need to do is put in the hours. Simple.
Original post by Anon_98
All the housework? Someone's helpful. :mmm:

Yeah, my mum jetted off to India and left me here with my very sexist dad and brother :colonhash: She'll come back on Wednesday though :woo:

Original post by Anon_98
Ooh yay, that is so fab. :woohoo:

Lol, I still woke up at the same time I've been waking up this week - the early bird habits never leave :tongue:

Original post by Anon_98
Not as much as I wanted. >.< I did about half an hour's worth but then I just rang up my sister for the rest of the time bc I wanted someone to talk to. :'3 However, provided I go to bed early tonight (:crossedf: ) then I'm going to get up early tomorrow so I can make up for everything this week.

Awww, haha, you've been saying that all week. :tongue: And I know the feeling of getting lonely while working, I just made my friend come over to my house to "revise" :lol: I can't bear to be in the house alone all day though

Original post by Anon_98
Not in my opinion, at least. :biggrin: I don't know, there's just way too much integration for my liking. It's all a bit meh. You might enjoy it though so don't lose hope!

Oh. That's a shame - haha, I've already lost all hope! I like integration but if it's all repetitive then that just sucks

Original post by Anon_98
Prior to this conversation, I thought they did. Now I'm not so sure.. :s-smilie:

Oh. I doubt I would've made a better decision myself though xD

Original post by Anon_98
Oh goodness, this is the story of my life. I can't help it though. :emo: Like, I remember I got my finger caught in a part of my bag a few months back and I was going to cry from the pain (infact, i think i did partially cry) bc it was that bad but nobody believed me! I was like "haaaaalllpppppppppppp" and everyone was just sitting there like -----> :blah: Then someone finally assisted me and they saw that my finger looked like practically death as a result of what happened and felt rightfully v guilty. >.>

:loooool: :toofunny: I bet you're exaggerating this story right now :tongue: Has your finger since recovered? I can't help exaggerating either, no one wants to listen to boring stories. But I've never had it as bad as you have - although I have been complaining about the construction right outside my house and everyone thinks I'm exaggerating but then they come to my house and they wonder how I manage to live there with all that noise. >.< I can hear it right now.

Original post by Anon_98
It might! Believe it. Belief is good. :dance:

You're quite the optimist, eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone!
I want to revise Maths for 3 hours and Greek for 2 hours today! Do you think that's a bit too much?
Original post by TheHonourable
Hello everyone!
I want to revise Maths for 3 hours and Greek for 2 hours today! Do you think that's a bit too much?

You're probably gonna get bored of it, if anything. But if you can do it, then do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to do chemistry - gonna try and think it's fun >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheHonourable
Hello everyone!

Depends on how you're revising and whether you break it up a bit. :smile:
Original post by nomophobia
Going to do chemistry - gonna try and think it's fun >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry is fun!!! :smile:
Reply 2833
Yeah, my mum jetted off to India and left me here with my very sexist dad and brother :colonhash: She'll come back on Wednesday though :woo:

Aww no, that's not good. :console: <3 But yay at least she's returning soon.- time will fly past and before you know it she'll be back. :woo:

Lol, I still woke up at the same time I've been waking up this week - the early bird habits never leave :tongue:

How do I gain this skill. :biggrin:

Awww, haha, you've been saying that all week. :tongue: And I know the feeling of getting lonely while working, I just made my friend come over to my house to "revise" :lol: I can't bear to be in the house alone all day though

I know lol, it makes me feel better when I do. :emo: Glad you can relate. (':

Oh. That's a shame - haha, I've already lost all hope! I like integration but if it's all repetitive then that just sucks

Nooo, don't say thattttt.- Its only an opinion of mine. If you're enjoying what you're doing atm, then I am more than sure that you'll enjoy it next year. :h:

:loooool: :toofunny: I bet you're exaggerating this story right now :tongue: Has your finger since recovered?

XD It was just swollen ..which lasted for a couple days. :colondollar: Yeah, it's more than fine now.- thanks. :lol:

I can't help exaggerating either, no one wants to listen to boring stories. But I've never had it as bad as you have - although I have been complaining about the construction right outside my house and everyone thinks I'm exaggerating but then they come to my house and they wonder how I manage to live there with all that noise. >.< I can hear it right now.

Hmm..true. Ugh, I hate loud noises like that bc I can barely hear myself think.- Although, I suppose you get used to it after a while aha.

You're quite the optimist, eh?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Am I tho. :holmes:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2834
In the block at 3:00pm, I'm also going to do some chemistry.

Hope everyone achieves what they need to today. :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
Aww no, that's not good. :console: <3 But yay at least she's returning soon.- time will fly past and before you know it she'll be back. :woo:

I know :frown: I could've gone with her but I had to revise >. < If only those consolations washed the dishes and cooked dinner :tongue: I know! Only 4 more days of making my dad breakfast and listening to my brother whine because he doesn't want to do anything. He can't even be bothered to put his dish in the dishwasher, the lazy bum >.<

Original post by Anon_98
How do I gain this skill. :biggrin:

:lol: for starters, you need to go to bed early, not ridiculously late (I've been lurking on this thread for a while and have noticed you quite like to stay up all night) Then when you get up, go outside where it's even colder. It wakes you up better than a cold shower :biggrin: Even better if it's raining or icy.

Original post by Anon_98
I know lol, it makes me feel better when I do. :emo: Glad you can relate. (':

Awww! That's sweet! (To me it is anyway, if I called my brother while he was away it would be weird)

Original post by Anon_98
Nooo, don't say thattttt.- Its only an opinion of mine. If you're enjoying what you're doing atm, then I am more than sure that you'll enjoy it next year. :h:

You can be quite pessimistic at times, so maybe I should wait and see :redface: Hopefully I'll enjoy it next year, Maths is my favourite subject :biggrin: Way better than chemistry or biology :bleh:

Original post by Anon_98
XD It was just swollen ..which lasted for a couple days. :colondollar: Yeah, it's more than fine now.- thanks. :lol:

Ouch. That's pretty painful. :lol: That's good, my toenail fell off when I dropped a bowl on it last year -.- it still hasn't grown back. Toenails are more important than you think :tongue:

Original post by Anon_98
Hmm..true. Ugh, I hate loud noises like that bc I can barely hear myself think.- Although, I suppose you get used to it after a while aha.

Same, the beeping sound they make is the worsttttt. I'm still not used to it :colonhash: One Saturday I was sat in my room for most of the day, doing my work and every 3 seconds that dammed beeping sound went off (the delivery vehicles beep every time they go in or out the site) and I just wanted to kill them all.

Original post by Anon_98
Am I tho. :holmes:

More than me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2836
:work: 3:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

:smile:
I want to revise 2hrs 30mins of physics, 1hr 15mins of history, and 3hrs of geography today, so just under 7hrs (will probably be revising until midnight ngl)
Reply 2838
I know :frown: I could've gone with her but I had to revise >. < If only those consolations washed the dishes and cooked dinner :tongue: I know! Only 4 more days of making my dad breakfast and listening to my brother whine because he doesn't want to do anything. He can't even be bothered to put his dish in the dishwasher, the lazy bum >.<

Aw, I hate situations like that! - but your exams are more important so I guess it was the right decision to stay. I can imagine that must be irritating, why don't you just stop clearing up after him if it gets too much? He'll have to do it at some point!- Assuming he isn't a v young child, ofc.

:lol: for starters, you need to go to bed early, not ridiculously late (I've been lurking on this thread for a while and have noticed you quite like to stay up all night) Then when you get up, go outside where it's even colder. It wakes you up better than a cold shower :biggrin: Even better if it's raining or icy.

>.< Okay, ty I shall try that tonight. When I see you go offline then I'll go offline too and I'll let you know if it worked in the morning. :biggrin: That second half sounds refreshing. :moon:

You can be quite pessimistic at times, so maybe I should wait and see :redface: Hopefully I'll enjoy it next year, Maths is my favourite subject :biggrin: Way better than chemistry or biology

Yeah, I know I'm sorry about that. :redface: + yes, you should! I usually think it's best not to make opinions of things until you've experienced them, otherwise you might just subconsciously ruin things aha + we don't want that. Oh v nice, but Chemistry > Maths. :love:

Ouch. That's pretty painful. :lol: That's good, my toenail fell off when I dropped a bowl on it last year -.- it still hasn't grown back. Toenails are more important than you think :tongue:

eek. O_O I hope you were O.K. afterwards. Must've been a pretty heavy bowl if it caused that to happen.. :s-smilie:

Same, the beeping sound they make is the worsttttt. I'm still not used to it :colonhash: One Saturday I was sat in my room for most of the day, doing my work and every 3 seconds that dammed beeping sound went off (the delivery vehicles beep every time they go in or out the site) and I just wanted to kill them all.

If you get really fed up with it, then you should totally just join in. :yep: Start beeping in sync to the vehicles and it'll make the whole process a lot less torturous. Don't blame you, I would too. (':
I'm gonna finish going over a C3 paper, then maybe another chem paper :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending