The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire - Adult Nursing 2016

Hi guys,

I've received an offer from Uni of Herts for Adult nursing starting in September 2016 and I'm going to firm it :smile:. Was wondering if anyone else has received an offer and also firming? Are people staying going to stay there or commute? Was also wondering if people have sorted out their student finance and NHS bursaries?
I'm so so excited to start and I'm hoping to meet / speak to other people prior to starting!

Scroll to see replies

Hiya how long after the interview did you have to wait to hear from them?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Chantelle011
Hiya how long after the interview did you have to wait to hear from them?

4 working days :smile:
Good luck with your application X
Argghh okay lol
I had my interview last week on wednesday
So just waiting and I cant stop checking my emails haha
And thank you x
Reply 4
[QUOTE="Chantelle011;64081721"]Argghh okay lol
I had my interview last week on wednesday
So just waiting and I cant stop checking my emails haha
And thank you x[/QUOTE

Ahh good luck! The wait is awful! Is Herts your first choice? How did you find the interview? X
Yes its my first choice and the interview was great waa confident too so fingers crossed
Original post by Gi-Kwan
Hi guys,

I've received an offer from Uni of Herts for Adult nursing starting in September 2016 and I'm going to firm it :smile:. Was wondering if anyone else has received an offer and also firming? Are people staying going to stay there or commute? Was also wondering if people have sorted out their student finance and NHS bursaries?
I'm so so excited to start and I'm hoping to meet / speak to other people prior to starting!

Hey there! iv just received my offer from this uni for adult nursing in sep 2016 too and have firmed it :smile:, i will be staying in accommodation hopefully if im not too late! I havent even sorted out my finance or NHS bursaries yet im a little confused as to what i need to do! very excited too cant wait! x
Reply 7
Hi guys when did you attend your interview pls because I attended my interview on the 14th of April and am still waiting to hear from them for Adult Nursing for September 2016. Can't wait to hear from them
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Gi-Kwan
Hi guys,

Hey! I've got an unconditional for Herts in sept for adult nursing! Finance and bursary are all done and I'll be commuting!☺️🙌🏻 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Morayo04
Hi guys when did you attend your interview pls because I attended my interview on the 14th of April and am still waiting to hear from them for Adult Nursing for September 2016. Can't wait to hear from them

Hiya - I had my interview 3rd Feb. They updated my track on the 9th Feb so didn't have to wait long at all :smile:. Good luck!! Hope you hear back soon!
Reply 10
Original post by jesslouisexo
Hey! I've got an unconditional for Herts in sept for adult nursing! Finance and bursary are all done and I'll be commuting!☺️🙌🏻 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh congrats!! I'm still in disbelief - it's all so real!! So excited for September!😄X
Original post by Gi-Kwan
Ahh congrats!! I'm still in disbelief - it's all so real!! So excited for September!😄X

Thanks! Congrats to you too! I'm so excited as well haha☺️X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello I started adult nursing in September 2015 but due to ill health I'm now taking a break. I will be joining the September 2016 cohort but as I passed semester A I will be joining you in January!
Original post by CharleyHammer
Hello I started adult nursing in September 2015 but due to ill health I'm now taking a break. I will be joining the September 2016 cohort but as I passed semester A I will be joining you in January!

Ah cool! Hopefully see you then!☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiii I've confirmed Herts as my firm place for adult nursing too for this September!! I've applied for accommodation and just waiting to hear... Add me on Fb Nev Planinac :smile::smile:
Original post by Nevena390
Hiii I've confirmed Herts as my firm place for adult nursing too for this September!! I've applied for accommodation and just waiting to hear... Add me on Fb Nev Planinac :smile::smile:

Hey! Congrats on your offer☺️ I've added you on Facebook... Well I hope it was you Hahha! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Hi! I had interview on 13th April and still haven't heard anything! I can't take the wait and worried as its my first choice, especially after hearing some of you got offers after 4 days! X
Original post by Tamzyo
Hi! I had interview on 13th April and still haven't heard anything! I can't take the wait and worried as its my first choice, especially after hearing some of you got offers after 4 days! X

Hey! I didn't hear anything from Herts for two weeks so I wouldn't worry too much☺️ good luck! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Phew! That's reassuring! I'm so impatient lol
Reply 19
Original post by Tamzyo

Sure you will hear back really soon! All the best!! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending