The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,

You're still brilliant. I love you, stay strong.

Who knew that love could feel like this. And the giddy happiness has only intensified, not faded, and you can do it - I believe in you. Not because I like you, or that I want to support you, but because I know that you can do it. You shall overcome.

All the best

Me
Dear you,
Why am I still thinking about you even though the last time I saw you was months ago. I haven't seen you in more than 6 months but I still think about you everyday. What's funny is we didn't even get to talk that much to each other, but somehow I feel like I have known you forever. I didn't even get to ask you for your name, because every time I would see you I would forget everything. The way we looked at each other, I don't think I will ever look at another person like that again, it's like I could look into your eyes forever.
Do I regret not telling you my feeling? I don't know. We were both so shy in front of each other. I remember when you would just stand there looking at me forgetting what you were saying, or the amount of times you would touch your head, the cutest moments.
I remember the many, many favors you did for me, I was only asking so I could see you more but I bet you knew that.
My favourite moment of you was when we were walking past each other, I was looking down on my phone (even though I knew you were approaching me but I was too shy to look up) then you got so close to me that I had to look up and we looked at each other and smiled. That's when I knew that I do truly like you.
I still remember the last day I saw you, I wanted to go up to you and say hi but I was so shy and scared, I was waiting for you to come up to me but you didn't.
I don't even understand why I feel this way about you. I don't even know anything about you!!!!!! But why do I still feel like this! Why do I still remember every single moment we met! Why do I remember everything about you!

Sincerely, Me
Dear you,

I know why we are not together. You meant so much to me. I wish I could tell you what you mean to me. You make me smile, you make me happy when I'm sad. I feel like you're always there for me.

I know why we are not together, but I need to move on. It's time for me to let you go. I want to move on.

I hope you have a wonderful life. I hope you find a girl that will make you happy as much as you made me happy.

Goodbye my love...

Goodbye
Dear You:

You ruined my life. I'm still a mess after what you did. After everything between us, you never gave me the respect or closure I deserved. Your lies and actions have left a wound which will take many years to heal. I can only hope that one day you finally mature and open your eyes to the hurt you've caused.
Dear You,

how could you hurt someone so much when you say you love them.
how could you hurt someone you know struggles with trust and commitment.
how could you hurt someone who loves you with all their heart.

do i even get a say in what happens?
do you even care how i feel anymore?
Original post by Anonymous
Dear You:

You ruined my life. I'm still a mess after what you did. After everything between us, you never gave me the respect or closure I deserved. Your lies and actions have left a wound which will take many years to heal. I can only hope that one day you finally mature and open your eyes to the hurt you've caused.

I think this is for me. I didn't get closure either. I wanted to see you, I'm sorry for what I did.
How do I make you feel better?
Reply 747
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
How do I make you feel better?

Make this be us:
Attachment not found

:daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Make this be us:
Attachment not found

:daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cant see it :redface:
Reply 749
I cant see it :redface:

Because you're dumb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Because you're dumb

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. Because its an invalid attachment :colonhash:
Reply 751
No. Because its an invalid attachment :colonhash:

You're an invalid attachment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

you're going to have to be stronger than this....
keep your head up,
keep your heart strong.

love
me
Original post by RobML
You're an invalid attachment

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does being attached to you make me invalid?
Reply 754
Does being attached to you make me invalid?

Are you?
Original post by RobML
Are you?

Is she about to confess her undying love for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,
stop suggesting things :/
if you have something to say then say it...
oh and stop being so harsh and weird :s-smilie: ik i can be a bitch but stil....

me :/
Dear you ,

I feel like I wanna cry. Make me laugh again. Please. Please.. I have this fear again. You know which one. I am scared. Please make me laugh.

Me.
dear you,

all i want to do is talk to you! this is so hard >.<

love me :sad:
Dear you

Damn you are ridiculously hot. I don't think Ive every been as attracted to someone as I am to you. You are without a doubt the most handsome guy I've ever met and I would do anything to be your girlfriend. I know you liked me in the past but we're both just so shy. I think you might still like me a bit I mean why else would we still be making eye contact across the room even after all this time. I can't help but feel a little insecure that you might actually like her instead of me but I feel like there is something between us that is still there even after all this time. I think I will probably tell you how I feel this time because I dont want to risk missing out.

Love me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending