The Student Room Group

Taking Economics; Politics and History.

So I'm in year 11 and those will be my A level choices. I get A*'s on my History papers and will most likely get an A in English Language. Is there any other subject I need to get a specific grade in order to excel?
With those subjects and grades you should easily be able to perform good in politics and history in College. For Economics depends what your grade for mathematics is. What's your 4th a Level going to be?
Reply 2
Original post by Metalfros
With those subjects and grades you should easily be able to perform good in politics and history in College. For Economics depends what your grade for mathematics is. What's your 4th a Level going to be?

I'm aiming for an A; my target is A/B. It'll really depend on the day tbh. Touch and go for maths.
Reply 3
Also I'm not taking a 4th A level; with the new system you're not allowed to drop an A level after year 12 so it was advised to only take 3.
Original post by sahil19
I'm aiming for an A; my target is A/B. It'll really depend on the day tbh. Touch and go for maths.

Should be no problem for you at A level (ofc if you work hard) if you achieve these grades next month. You should consider taking maths as well considering you may get an A.

Edit: Nevermind abou the 4th one. Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by Metalfros
Should be no problem for you at A level (ofc if you work hard) if you achieve these grades next month. You should consider taking maths as well considering you may get an A.

Edit: Nevermind abou the 4th one. Good luck!

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest