The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL- HPE

I didn’t do well in enough in maths to get an A (got B instead) but I done four a levels and I got three As which does qualify but the only preferred subject on there is History whilst the others are irrelevant. Will this affect the competitiveness of my application or will they look at my personal statement. I’m also reapplying since I dropped out previously and I had done history and economics so I had done some economic content and learnt how to study/readings but will my university take this into account?
Reply 1
It would mostly depend if you wanted to pursue Maths or another STEM subject, instead of History. If it were that, then it would affect your application by a lot, but if you have As in the other subject then I don't think it is as bad.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by TheBurn
It would mostly depend if you wanted to pursue Maths or another STEM subject, instead of History. If it were that, then it would affect your application by a lot, but if you have As in the other subject then I don't think it is as bad.

It’s a joint honours of history politics and economics and it says that maths, history, economics and politics were preferred. I did biology, art, history and maths and only one of the preferred subjects which is history I got an A. I don’t want to waste my time as I had previously applied before with four As predicted and didn’t get an offer at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending