The Student Room Group

French A2 Oral help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
Hiya! Im doing my oral this time next week (god help me) and i havent had any help with it as im a private candidate so i havent even had a mock! Was looking for help and advice and i noticed you said you had 2 cards. Is that the case? I thought we just had one stimulus with opinions?
Thanks!! Xx

Normally I believe there are 6 cards and 2 are randomly assigned to each candidate. You get to select between the two which one you think you could answer better (each card has two opinions on) once you enter the exam preparation room.
Original post by ediosaurus
Normally I believe there are 6 cards and 2 are randomly assigned to each candidate. You get to select between the two which one you think you could answer better (each card has two opinions on) once you enter the exam preparation room.

Oh right I see! I thought we got the one!! Thanks for your help and i hope your speaking went well :smile:
Hi there!
I have mine next tuesday, and was wondering if anyone here could give me an idea on what the cards were specifically about if they've done the exam?
Thanks
OMG SAME! I've got mine next Friday and I want to know what the cards are :s-smilie:
Original post by ediosaurus
I'm on AQA too, I had a card on space technology and a ban on cars in cities. How'd yours go in the end?

Which cards were they? I mean out of A–F? :-)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 25
By the way, I don't think we're supposed to discuss what exactly was on the cards. It could give an unfair advantage to those who have their oral on a later date. :smile:
Original post by EmyJ14
For the cultural topics, we've been given a list of questions which cover a majority of what we could be asked, and I've prepared answers to them- I'm not going to memorise them, but it helps to know the key points that you want to make for each question. Then, I've got a blank copy of the questions, and to practise, I answer each one in turn, off the top of my head. You could get someone else to ask you the questions instead, but I don't really have anyone I can ask to do that :tongue:
As well as that, I'm making sure I know a lot of vocab and key points/dates for both topics.

I'm doing the occupation as well, so if you'd like, I could send you the list of oral questions we were given on that topic? :smile:

Hi

Can you pleaes also send me a copy? IM doing it next tuesday TT
Hi got my oral tomorrow. I'm ready for the conversational part but the carte just wishing its not about la delinquance and la science et technologie. by the way i'm doing aqa
Bonne chance pour tous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending