The Student Room Group

How to introduce role playing into the bedroom?

I really want to try it with my partner but I'm not sure how I would be able to introduce it or bring up the topic?
You need a GCSE in Drama.
Reply 2
Original post by RezzBerry
You need a GCSE in Drama.

LOL this is funny cause I do have one :rofl:
Reply 3
You might not want to leap straight into D&D as it can be quite intimidating. You could try Tunnels & Trolls (only requires D6s) or Dungeon World, you can get free rules for basic versions of both online.
You could try using dice simulators on your phone as dice don't roll too well on a bed.
Just take it slow, maybe just focus on making them comfortable with the rules, and ease character cuatomisation in gently (as it can be a little overwhelming).

Happy role-playing!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nerwen
You might not want to leap straight into D&D as it can be quite intimidating. You could try Tunnels & Trolls (only requires D6s) or Dungeon World, you can get free rules for basic versions of both online.
You could try using dice simulators on your phone as dice don't roll too well on a bed.
Just take it slow, maybe just focus on making them comfortable with the rules, and ease character cuatomisation in gently (as it can be a little overwhelming).

Happy role-playing!

Savage. :toofunny:
Reply 5
how far into the relationship are you?

if a few weeks then fair enough, but few months and you can't simply ask your partner?
Reply 6
Buy her an outfit to wear
Reply 7
Original post by Joshale
how far into the relationship are you?

if a few weeks then fair enough, but few months and you can't simply ask your partner?

a few months and i dont know how to ask? What if they say no that's embarrassing

Original post by yoda123
Buy her an outfit to wear

im the she haha and he is a he

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending