The Student Room Group

GAMSAT 2016 (2017 entry)

Scroll to see replies

GAMSAT results hopefully out within 3 weeks. Good luck everybody!!!
Just received an email from GAMSAT and thought it was for results. Turns out it was for updating information :argh:
UGH me too! My heart almost stopped lol
right, the results need to just come already. its onlythe 3rd of may & i have no nails left already!!
Fingers crossed for next week, but really they could come at any time :/ Mid to late May is so vague UGH
We will get the results sometime in the week of the 9th; probably that Monday.
Id be very very suprised if theyre before the week of the 16th. My moneys on that week- if they come sooner though, all the better...
So whats the vedict people? Anyone in the know as to when the results will be? As much as i expected them on the 16th, people saying its the 9th had got me all nervous at this point... 😁
I hope it's the 16th onwards. I have exams from the 20th, and I'm 98% I've flunked this test so I at least want to get some revision done before going into depression mode.
I've told my parents after 21st May so if I find out before, I have time to find an excuse for it.

I've already started revising. That's how much hope I have
My bet is on week of 16th too. HOWEVER, last year's GAMSAT Ireland came out on the equivalent of tomorrow. So... fingers are crossed :P
Reply 351
Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
I've told my parents after 21st May so if I find out before, I have time to find an excuse for it.

I've already started revising. That's how much hope I have

Know exactly how you feel! I've been meaning to get started on revision again but just been sooo busy. And thought maybe we deserve a break before we start the next one.. It's been over 7 weeks since we did it, so that's probably plenty lol. Hopefully I'll get started on it this week..

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is no reason for not providing a solid date for results... We pay £250 for the privelage ... Ah well... Another very nervous 2 weeks to go then... 🙈
^ agreed, if even it was only announced with a week or so ahead.

The results were released in the morning last time, so if it is not there by the time you wake, it probably will not be released that day.
Ha I am not missing waking up at 3/4am to check my emails to see how I fared.

Nothing like waking up at 3am to see you scored 53 (first attempt) then crying yourself back to sleep before work. The joys...
Well September's came out on Thursday and last April's on Monday apparently.... and all before 7am.... so I'm just trying to ignore it until I get the email! Too bad I've been 100% unsuccessful at ignoring it so far >_<
Come on GAMSAT people, feel our pain & put us out of our misery already so I can enter a whole new level of confirmed failed misery!! Lol

Think I'm slowly losing the plot... 🙄
(edited 7 years ago)
UGH tell me about it :/ I keep waking up in the middle of the night and checking! If they're not out tomorrow morning then I think that Monday is the best bet >_<
This wait is making me so nervous. I was so confident when I walked out of the exam hall but now I'm not so sure!

Good luck everyone for whenever we get them!
If they don't come out on Monday I'll be in a panic.... but for now I'm just assuming that's when we'll get them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending