The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Wavefunction
How strong is your gf, out of curiosity?

Squatted 112.5
Benched 70kg
Deadlifted 110kg
At nationals a couple of months ago :smile:

Not strong compared to most men guys who've made gains, but pretty strong for a woman

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
Squatted 112.5
Benched 70kg
Deadlifted 110kg
At nationals a couple of months ago :smile:

Not strong compared to most men guys who've made gains, but pretty strong for a woman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Handjobs must be terrifying for you
Original post by SentryE3D

Lmfao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SentryE3D

Actually lol'd
She looks so sad like Britney in the Everytime video :frown:

cant be dealing with chinese swimming pools.

Guys there are just to hairless.

Walk in, heary chest on display, proud manly legs all out there..

little boy says to his dad in chinese, thinking I cant understand: 'why is he so hairy?'

Didnt hear the dads response as whe wispered it whilst they were walking away.

Serriously feel like a gorrila in a sea of hairless boys.

But I wouldnt change anything, serriously dont get how some men want to shave their hair off.. in my eyes there is nothing more manly then a guy with a broad hairy chest. For white guys atleast.. a white chest with no hair just looks awful.
Original post by fallen_acorns
cant be dealing with chinese swimming pools.

Guys there are just to hairless.

Walk in, heary chest on display, proud manly legs all out there..

little boy says to his dad in chinese, thinking I cant understand: 'why is he so hairy?'

Didnt hear the dads response as whe wispered it whilst they were walking away.

Serriously feel like a gorrila in a sea of hairless boys.

But I wouldnt change anything, serriously dont get how some men want to shave their hair off.. in my eyes there is nothing more manly then a guy with a broad hairy chest. For white guys atleast.. a white chest with no hair just looks awful.

My thoughts exactly mate, and I'm the same. Seems these days its 'in style' to look like a prepubescent teenage boy. Can probably attribute that to the rise of kids like Bum Direction & Union Gay
Strong homophobic language from a member of the Armed Forces

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shut up Princess
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463155324.697419.jpg

Lol'd
lol 3G #peasant
Original post by Jimmy Seville
lol 3G #peasant

Pls I was on the train

I get 4G at work I swear :frown:
Second year of uni is legit the most difficult thing I've ever done. There's just too much to learn and the content is so hard
Original post by The Wavefunction
Second year of uni is legit the most difficult thing I've ever done. There's just too much to learn and the content is so hard

Second year is 10x harder than third year
Original post by sr90

You're actually right.

First year is way too easy and means nothing, but the step up to second year is absolutely ridiculous.
By the time third year comes alone, you're used to it and you're motivated by fear of failing.

I got a first in year one, messed up massively in year two and then got a first in year 3 to end up on a 2.1 overall.
2nd year only counted for 1/3 but I wasn't prepared at all and I deserved it.
Wish I'd pissed about more in 1st year.
I found 3rd year harder. 2nd year was fine.
Original post by sr90

That's the general consensus from the people I've spoke to in the year above. This I've got 6, 3 hour exams that are part of double credit modules. Next year I do 2 completely practical based double modules and can take 2 10 credit modules in January if I want, meaning I'll just have 3 exams in the summer, which should be more manageable.

Got a solid first in year 1 and should get at least a 2:1 this year, but **** me it's been difficult.
Depends on the course. 4th year is beyond what most consider sane in vet med

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
You're actually right.

First year is way too easy and means nothing, but the step up to second year is absolutely ridiculous.
By the time third year comes alone, you're used to it and you're motivated by fear of failing.

I got a first in year one, messed up massively in year two and then got a first in year 3 to end up on a 2.1 overall.
2nd year only counted for 1/3 but I wasn't prepared at all and I deserved it.

Original post by zKlown
Wish I'd pissed about more in 1st year.

I didn't give a **** in first year. Missed seminars, did essays the night before, didn't revise for exams.

By the time 2nd year came around I had screwed myself over because I basically hadn't studied for a year.

Latest