The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The way Atletico were caught upfield for the second goal was so unlike them, but I guess they were going all-out.

Real won their match because of Ronaldo, really.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Funny enough for all this talk of Barcelona dominance(especially earlier in the season) Real are 1 point behind them with a game to go. I don't think there is too much difference between the strength of the two teams, maybe mentally Barcelona have a better character.

Problem for Barca was they ran out of gas. Lucho should have rotated more and the lack of a viable fill in for any of MSN really hurt them. They played way too much. Next season they need to make sure they have someone like a Pedro who can step in and still do a decent job.
Reply 9622
Original post by Malevolent
Problem for Barca was they ran out of gas. Lucho should have rotated more and the lack of a viable fill in for any of MSN really hurt them. They played way too much. Next season they need to make sure they have someone like a Pedro who can step in and still do a decent job.

I assume he wanted to use youth players to fill the void and I guess that was all foreseeable the second Pedro was sold. I did think that they would use Arda Turan there rather than as a central midfielder.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
I assume he wanted to use youth players to fill the void and I guess that was all foreseeable the second Pedro was sold. I did think that they would use Arda Turan there rather than as a central midfielder.

Agree I would have done that, playing Arda as a winger. Playing Arda as a CM in the Classico for Rakitic was a suicidal move too.
man,cant wait for this saturday!!:biggrin:
Judgment day.
Mad that Atletico will more than likely finish third with 88 points.
Suarez and Ronaldo scoring competition? :lol:
Original post by The Wavefunction
Mad that Atletico will more than likely finish third with 88 points.

Quality of the league. Pellegrini came second with 96 points?!

Suarez and Ronaldo scoring competition? :lol:

Suarez seals the Pichichi in style with a hatrick.
Suarez GG
Scenes >>>>>
Mad that even after they won the title Barca fans still can't stop going on about Ronaldo.

Biggest rustler in football history.
Original post by Rk2k14
Mad that even after they won the title Barca fans still can't stop going on about Ronaldo.

Biggest rustler in football history.

You seem to like going on about Barcelona too mate.

Jimmies rustled?

Jimmies rustled?

Ronaldo is bae pls

Jimmies rustled?

Lol I don't even support Madrid so why would I care?

Not all of us claim to be real fans of foreign teams.
Amirite @Zayn is Bae
Someone check Suarez for something, guy is on that good stuff.

Also never mind RK dudes got a hard on for Ronaldo, probably real sad that he wasn't top scorer.
Spanish football fans are just AIDS in general
Period during the game where things got very ugly and tempers almost boiled over. Rather unsavoury to watch.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Spanish football fans are just AIDS in general

Same could be said for 1 direction fans.

Cancer pls boss
Original post by TheLittlestElf
Same could be said for 1 direction fans.

Cancer pls boss

It's a good thing Zayn isn't in 1D anymore then isn't it hehe

Latest