The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Hello - Business Management Open University

Hi,
I've just enrolled in Business & Management via OU and due to start module B100 An introduction to business and management in October this year.

I am turning 30 this year, currently working within the Quality Department of a Manufacturing facility. Thinking that this is the correct path for me, studying part time while holding down a full time job. I know it's going to be tough but I'm willing to give it a go.

Is anyone else in the same position as me? Would like any tips and advice.

Thank you in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by shezam
Hi,
I've just enrolled in Business & Management via OU and due to start module B100 An introduction to business and management in October this year.

I am turning 30 this year, currently working within the Quality Department of a Manufacturing facility. Thinking that this is the correct path for me, studying part time while holding down a full time job. I know it's going to be tough but I'm willing to give it a go.

Is anyone else in the same position as me? Would like any tips and advice.

Thank you in advance.

I did that course, although it was a few years ago and I didn't complete the business degree. You need to keep up with the work, as there are compulsory forum discussions that count for assignment marks - if you don't post on the forum (with a sensible post) during the required time you will lose marks.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Thank you for the advice, I assume this will all be explained when I get my information through?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest