The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thomith
Got 65/75 in S1 June 2012, lost 4 marks because i read the bloody table wrong for normal distribution. I also hated question 5, because i hate histograms so it took me ages to figure out the frequency density scale... ugh.

Going to do C4 June 2012 then call it a night.

EDIT: Tomorrows Plan:
C2 June 2014 R
Biology Unit 4 January 2013
F334 January 2013
M1 January 2011
F335 Going to blitz through the parts of each topic i don't remember yet
Biology Unit 5 Going to make notes on Topic 3 and try and finish memorizing Topics 1/2
If i have time i'll go through the F332 article again.

Going to finish the C4 paper i started yesturday and then do the C2 paper. going to start at around 930.
Today I am doing two C2 papers, and an M1 Paper. C2 papers usually take around 40 mins to complete, M1 I can barely finish in 80mins. That should take me until lunch, then I'm going to chill for an hour. After that I'm gonna review the papers I did in the morning.
Then I will reluctantly do Culture and Identity revision for the exam on Tuesday. At this point I've given up on getting reasonable grades in Sociology.
Reply 3402
afternoon plan : i will start with finishing my chromatograph theory then ill do bio qs , ill do trig questions, unit 1 chem paper, vectors qs, unit 5 bio paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I may have gotten distracted by the nice weather and gone for a bike ride with my brother instead.....

Oh well, at 10:15, going to memorise another chapter for history and then take it from there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Moo
What exam board do you do for psychology?

I do OCR, wbu?
It's been slow going but I've memorised a chapter for history and a tiny bit of Cells - gong to have breakfast now and then hopefully do cells

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FemaleBo55
Edexcel Psychology wbu? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing AQA, I'm unsure if I want to keep it next year though :s-smilie:
Original post by Kamara7
I do OCR, wbu?

I'm doing AQA, paper 2 tomorrow. :s-smilie:
got 56/75 in the C4 paper, and 68/75 in the C2 paper.

happy with C2, C4 i need to work on vectors and rates more than anything :x.

Going to do a Unit 4 Chemistry and Biology paper now before checking in next :smile:.
Reply 3409
just finish chromatography a bit behind schedule but its ok, will take a 5 min break and do bio qs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3410
Okay, I'm going to start at 12:45pm.

~

Plans for today are:

Chemistry unit 1 past papers + corrections all afternoon.- Just as much as I can till 5:00pm.

Maths C2 past papers + corrections all evening.

Biology stuff throughout night/bedtime/until I feel like death.

:woo:
Reply 3411
finished biology qs, will now take a break untill 1 and then do trig questions, unit 1 chem paper, and unit 1 theory

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FemaleBo55
Edexcel Psychology wbu? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg please say youre A2
Original post by chickenfoot
omg please say youre A2

Yepp LOL I am :biggrin:
Reply 3414
same, im trying to get an A but to be fair im not really taking if very serious which is super bad! i need to get hig in this because i need an A overall this year 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3415
I started quite a bit later than I initially stated but I've just completed a Jan 2012 Chem 1 paper. I'll do the Jan 2013 next.
Going to do a C2 Gold Paper now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3417
I think i've done all that i can for F582 tomorrow (i just hope that i can get a f***ing A) i feel like i've done a good amount of revision and i have been good with exam technique so I'm going to do some C2 . I need to go back to doing C3 and S1 though , i haven't gone through them in a while.
Reply 3418
Original post by xs4
I think i've done all that i can for F582 tomorrow (i just hope that i can get a f***ing A) i feel like i've done a good amount of revision and i have been good with exam technique so I'm going to do some C2 . I need to go back to doing C3 and S1 though , i haven't gone through them in a while.

then just let it go and dont think about it! gll tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3419
Anyone know a source for hard C2-4 papers? (apart from physics&maths tutor) thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending