The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are/have people upgraded to Windows 10?
Original post by Zerforax
Who's dupe is Zayn is BAE? I lose track of these things..

Zayn is Bae is FK/Depleted's most recent dupe.

But he's 100% straight...
Reply 4122
image.jpeg
Original post by Louis.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Precisely, the way they created it to be essentially a self-fulfilling prophecy was exceptional. Hodor would only be Hodor because of Bran's intervention in the past, and as Hodor he could save Bran's life in the future.

Like you said, it changes how you see him in previous episodes. His character goes from a joke to perhaps the saddest one of all. His entire life since that point has been reciting his last command. It's eerily depressing.

The Red Wedding was necessary to display to viewers that this show isn't messing around. Anybody can die at any time and completely cut their story arc short - nobody is invincible, they are just men.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464160870.137997.jpg

Strong Aziz
Reply 4125
Original post by Lúcio
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464160870.137997.jpg

Strong Aziz

image.png

Strong everything
Man like @SA-1 shots free complimentary toothpaste to homeless people. Pls confirm.
Original post by SA-1
image.png

Strong everything

Pls I'm on a train :frown:
Reply 4128
Original post by swirly
Man like @SA-1 shots free complimentary toothpaste to homeless people. Pls confirm.

How can you shot for free?

Also, Kinvara > Melisandre right?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464163380.971868.jpg

@zKlown @Dirtybit
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SA-1

Gets it for free and sells it on for money cuz he's a heartless S.O.B.

Take money from the rich and its theft, take money from the poor and its capitalism.
Reply 4130
Original post by swirly
Gets it for free and sells it on for money cuz he's a heartless S.O.B.

Take money from the rich and its theft, take money from the poor and its capitalism.

So you ignore the rating women question and speak about toothpaste & capitalism.

Strong celibacy and/or frigidity
Original post by SA-1
So you ignore the rating women question and speak about toothpaste & capitalism.

Strong celibacy and/or frigidity

I don't know who Kinvara is and can't remember what Melissandre looks like :frown:
That interview was like being thrown into a cage with 3 angry wolves tearing at my carcass. ****ing hell lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
That interview was like being thrown into a cage with 3 angry wolves tearing at my carcass. ****ing hell lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with the outcome!
Some interviewers are aggressive and give you a hard time just to see how you react to it.
Original post by The.Joker
Good luck with the outcome!
Some interviewers are aggressive and give you a hard time just to see how you react to it.

The main interviewer was the Director and he had worked at Goldman and Morgan Stanley. Nice guy but absolutely tore me to shreds. We'll see what happens!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1

Also, Kinvara > Melisandre right?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464163380.971868.jpg

@zKlown @Dirtybit

No way
Have no voice any more.

6.5h of public speaking yesterday with a sore throat.

****ing killed me.

--

Tough times at the moment though, my core buisness is better then ever, but a secondary project I have been working on with a partnering buisness fell through last week as they pulled out..

Not dead in the water yet, but its really put a dampner on things. Can always find a new partner, but it will take a while to build up that level of trust. Shame about the other company - nothign to do with our project, they have just been going through a rough time with their own core buisness, and have gotten cold feet about stretching into a new area.
Original post by sr90
The main interviewer was the Director and he had worked at Goldman and Morgan Stanley. Nice guy but absolutely tore me to shreds. We'll see what happens!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When do you expect to hear back from them? Regardless of the outcome, the interview sounds like it was a good experience in the sense that you'll know what to expect in tough interviews.
When do you expect to hear back from them? Regardless of the outcome, the interview sounds like it was a good experience in the sense that you'll know what to expect in tough interviews.

Dbi

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dbi

Latest