Positive news?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by Newcastle456
Positive news?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surprisingly so!
Reply 24
I'm still waiting for a response. At my interview they said i'll know by April 28th at the latest! It's astonishing how long it's been dragged out!
Reply 25
Original post by A808
I'm still waiting for a response. At my interview they said i'll know by April 28th at the latest! It's astonishing how long it's been dragged out!

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know they're finalising Fast Stream places for the FCO atm so they might be tied up with that. I think they're also waiting to hear what spaces are available in which department and placing people accordingly, so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.
Reply 26
Has anybody else heard back yet?!
Reply 27
no I haven't heard back yet, I got an email on Tuesday saying that there were still internal delays - hopefully its soon though
Original post by heidiw21
no I haven't heard back yet, I got an email on Tuesday saying that there were still internal delays - hopefully its soon though

Still haven't heard, have you?

Edit: Just got on.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
I finally heard back - Good news! :smile:
Reply 30
Congrats everyone. I've got my interview for internship with Home Office next week, were your interviews just competency based or did you have additional tasks?
Reply 31
Original post by OS44
Congrats everyone. I've got my interview for internship with Home Office next week, were your interviews just competency based or did you have additional tasks?

Good luck with the Home Office!
Our interviews were just competency-based. It's really best to stick to the descriptions they give you and use solid examples :smile:
Reply 32
Still haven't heard, have you?

Edit: Just got on.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by A808
I finally heard back - Good news! :smile:

OH MY GOSH YAY GUYS!!! I've been waiting for weeks to have somebody else to talk to! Have you heard which department yet? I found out my department the next day
Original post by DD12790
OH MY GOSH YAY GUYS!!! I've been waiting for weeks to have somebody else to talk to! Have you heard which department yet? I found out my department the next day

Haha, I'm sure it was worth the wait.

What department did you get? Nah, not yet. Did they give you a date of starting too?
Reply 34
Haha, I'm sure it was worth the wait.

What department did you get? Nah, not yet. Did they give you a date of starting too?

I'll be working in Home Services. No start date, haven't had any contact since I filled out all the security checks and referee forms. I'm still waiting on my grades and assume I wouldn't get a start date until SC comes through.
Original post by DD12790
I'll be working in Home Services. No start date, haven't had any contact since I filled out all the security checks and referee forms. I'm still waiting on my grades and assume I wouldn't get a start date until SC comes through.

Nice, well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Has anybody heard about departments or start dates?
Reply 37
I'm starting on 4 July. Also in home services, but I don't know which department yet. Is anyone interested in getting together for drinks or dinner to get acquainted before we start?
Reply 38
Original post by Jse889
I'm starting on 4 July. Also in home services, but I don't know which department yet. Is anyone interested in getting together for drinks or dinner to get acquainted before we start?

Hey, I start then too! Although having a bit of a mare finding somewhere to live in London, so if the worst happens I may push it back. But yes, that sounds lovely!
Reply 39
Original post by DD12790
Hey, I start then too! Although having a bit of a mare finding somewhere to live in London, so if the worst happens I may push it back. But yes, that sounds lovely!

Hey! I don't have a start date yet as I'm still waiting for security clearance (out of interest, how long did your SC take to come through?).

I'm still trying to sort out a place to live in London but I'd be interested in meeting up before!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending