The Student Room Group

What do you get mistaken for?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
a 13 year old :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get mistaken for being a Mexican, a Pakistani, an Arab, and recently Spanish. Like wtf?!?
Reply 82
a potato
Reply 83
a somalian man amirite :beard:
Indian !!
Original post by homeland.lsw
Unfortunately nothing...I guess people thought I came from America but that was because of my accent...

Not true, I called you indian before :laugh: (I think I might have been drunk or something :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)
I get mistaken for a homosexual fish.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Not true, I called you indian before :laugh: (I think I might have been drunk or something :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Oh yeah I remember that! you're blind tho cos obvs my skin is whiter than snow sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Oh yeah I remember that! you're blind tho cos obvs my skin is whiter than snow sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

No but your eyes had an indian touch to them (idk if that makes sense) :rofl: and the lighting made you look slightly brown....

another user agreed with me soOoOoOoOoOoOOoooo I can't be that wrong. :redface:
No but your eyes had an indian touch to them (idk if that makes sense) :rofl: and the lighting made you look slightly brown....

another user agreed with me soOoOoOoOoOoOOoooo I can't be that wrong. :redface:

and that user is? :holmes: Stay tuned though, a new profile pic will be up of me next sunday :woo:
and that user is? :holmes: Stay tuned though, a new profile pic will be up of me next sunday :woo:

Idk idk, it was on the thread. Someone said that they agreed with me XD

I would take a look at your family tree...:u:
Idk idk, it was on the thread. Someone said that they agreed with me XD

I would take a look at your family tree...:u:

Nope Bulgarian and Persian, those are my roots :yep:
Nope Bulgarian and Persian, those are my roots :yep:

That explains a lot! :u:
Reply 93
Didnt get mistaken for another race but in year 2 I was doing some kind of show and tell thing in front of the class (cant remember exactly what it was). When I told them Im muslim, one of the other kids said "but youre not brown though" XD
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I get mistaken for being Arab or Afghan which is really flattering but I've been called Indian and Mexican (like how?) before but I'm a British Pakistani, born and raised in England. Hby?

Lol is there really a difference?
That explains a lot! :u:

I guess...I know I'm beautiful thought. Like stahp it :u:
Angelina Jolie :smug:
A Jew
People have asked me if I am mixed race a lot (black and white) but I'm white.
people think I'm Aryan

Quick Reply

Latest