The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3900
I feel like i'm slacking relative to my usual standards, nevertheless i got some F583 revision done. Btw Does anyone have any good tips for really getting information to sink in?

Anyway tomorrow's plan is as follows

MS1B Jan 2012 + extra questions probably :mmm::giggle:
MPC3 jan 2012 + functions questions
Mock the week - Milton compilation :biggrin:
F585 Extract 4 notes (continuation)
Original post by Kamara7
Are you doing GCSEs?

yes
I cant revise i have some serious concentration issues

Posted from TSR Mobile
Up a bit earlier today so I can do some politics past papers as I didn't really get much done yesterday :colondollar:
banging out the geog again.
Alright, time to do last year's M1 paper...the last one. LET'S GOOOO
gunna start the day with M1 june 2015 :smile:
Today:
- Finish module 1 revision and q's biology

- Eco3/4 past paper practice

- Mark and do improvements for leftover past papers

- Plan and revise religion essay history
Reply 3908
not feeling well.
but been revising chem 4 since 8? but now gonan do that crib sheet then a core 3 paper, june 2006. revise more stats then we'll see what I can do from then.
Reply 3909
finished bio qs will take a short break 20 min and mark my chem paper then do a bio unit 4 paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Guls
i havent been using my phone since sunday morning. I locked it away.

Woah, really? I need to try that out but maybe just for a few hours, i dont think i can go a few days without my phone :colondollar:
58/75 in the June 2015 M1 paper, only one question i don't understand at all, but hopefully the M1 thread will help me out :P.

Gunna do an F335 paper now.
Reply 3912
Did a C2 and got 52/72...made so many tiny stupid mistakes -.- Now going to try and write out all geog case studies and crash revise for tomorrow's mock!
To do:
FP2 June 2007
FP2 June 2014 R (second attempt- got 60/75 on it 2 months ago)
Finish utilitarianism notes
ugh i realise how much i hate doing F335 papers. I will get it done today, but gunna need to break it up a bit.
Gunna do a Biology Unit 5 paper, then see if i can go back and finish the F335
Reply 3915
The early start didn't happen + then I was busy for most of the afternoon so I haven't been able to do anything. I'm going to begin with writing my notes on Redox at 4:30pm.
Original post by Thomith
58/75 in the June 2015 M1 paper, only one question i don't understand at all, but hopefully the M1 thread will help me out :P.

Gunna do an F335 paper now.

I did that paper today too! Need any help still?
I couldn't do any revision yesterday (places to go, people to see :smile:) so I need to do a lot of psychology today: review all reaching a verdict studies, then revise all healthy living studies. I'm gonna die in this sheer workload but the exam's in a week :work:
Original post by Don Pedro K.
I did that paper today too! Need any help still?

Thank you for the offer, but Zacken posted a video that helped me alot and i understand the question now. Thank you though :3.

almost done the BIology Unit 5, then going to finish the C4 paper i started a few days ago, then finish the F335 then we'll see what time it is.
(havent done much today ahh D: )
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3919
Jan 2012 papers completed
MS1B 60/75 i made so many silly mistakes on this paper
MPC3 70/75 functions are my weakness

Latest

Trending

Trending