The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3960
okay. came back from exercising gonna start revising by doing june 2012 ms1b.
next im feeling like some f215.
Gonna write a letter to revise for English Language. :woo:
Okay bit of a late (VERY LATE LOL) start today. Oh well let's go! F214 specimen paper coming up.
Reply 3963
Original post by Abirella
Guys how do I motivate myself to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You want this to be you http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=315339&stc=1
Just done an M1 June 2007 paper 56/72 harsh marking though , if I get a question wrong I give myself zero marks . Next to do Jan 2006 , for some reason I skipped 2006 .
Reply 3967
just finished doing stats for today, will take a break and eat, and go over article again and make notes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to write notes for geography unit two then go pick my cat up from the vet. 🐱
From 6:30pm-7:30pm I will be going over as many C3 Exam Solutions videos as I can whilst making notes.

At 7:30pm - 8:30pm I will be going over my Physics notes and finishing anything incomplete

From 8:30pm to the rest of the day I will be doing M1 revision
Reply 3970
I managed to finish off the stuff I said earlier and also completed 2 past papers - lost 3-4 marks on each - but then I had to go out so I couldn't do much more.

I'm going to have dinner now + will be a bit busy after so will start up again at 9:00pm with some more past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
40 mins revising my narcolepsy essay plan. done by 10 to.
40 mins revising my narcolepsy essay plan. done by 10 to.
Original post by Anon_98
I managed to finish off the stuff I said earlier and also completed 2 past papers - lost 3-4 marks on each - but then I had to go out so I couldn't do much more.

I'm going to have dinner now + will be a bit busy after so will start up again at 9:00pm with some more past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Anon, are you retaking unit 2 Chem? I see you started past papers, isn't Unit 2 Chem quite long though? How did you manage to finish it all so quick?
Reply 3974
Original post by KINGYusuf
Hi Anon, are you retaking unit 2 Chem? I see you started past papers, isn't Unit 2 Chem quite long though? How did you manage to finish it all so quick?

Yep, I am. - Are you?

Yes, I also think Chem 2 is really long + I haven't finished it. I just stopped and started past papers bc otherwise I'd never be able to get there + I seem to be doing alright on them so I'm going to continue. I've still got Alkenes, Alcohols + Analytical techniques to do. :smile:
Want to do at least half of these biology questions :work:
I will start NOW.
Reply 3977
Finished the notes i did on extract 4 for F585 , only extract 5 left now :smile:
4/6 of psychology done :jive: I should also finish the stress section today which would only leave me with dysfunctional behaviour to do! Tomorrow I hope to do 3 or 4 M1 papers (only possible because my brother's going to his friend's for his birthday, I swear the planets have aligned or something :moon:), then the day after, I'll review healthy living and stress, then finish dysfunctional behaviour, review that, then that's psychology done, I thought I'll never see the day! I'll do more M1 the day after (maybe a bit of chem as well because I need to work on that second paper :mmm:), then work on essay technique for psychology the day after that (maybe do a few questions) then whatever on the 7th and both exams are on the 8th! :parrot::macarena::hoppy:

If anything screws up this schedule I'll be so pissed.
Reply 3979
Ew, I'm tired + blah. Starting a bit later than I initially wanted but anyway I think I'm going to try and do the Jan 2010 now then I ..think I'll stop for the day.

Latest

Trending

Trending