The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
Cc

In my defence I was only asking if anybody knew why my income tax was lower...

That salt tho
#wellangry

You didn't answer his other question

Also, I'm only mildly upset at the moment, well angry is exiting the group chat without saying bye.

Original post by Rk2k14
Tbh if i was making that much money @ 21, I wouldn't spend all my days playing FIFA.

What would you do? (No shots fired, just curious)
Reply 4801
Original post by Lúcio
I'm saving for uni :frown:

Which means regardless of the undisclosed amount that I earn, I can't spend my job it because it's to fund my masters.

Fair enough.

Good luck.
Reply 4802
Original post by zKlown

Also, I'm only mildly upset at the moment, well angry is exiting the group chat without saying bye.

Obviously save (didn't realise Luke's situation so can understand why he's not spending).

Would definitely take a holiday somewhere. Nowhere lavish, just a change of scenery. Would like to go Italy one day. Nice historic place.

Treat myself +family/friends from time to time.
Don't go clubbing and stuff so wouldn't waste it on that.
Original post by zKlown

Tru

I only do that if I'm paired with Aziz.
If I leave all the chats, you can tell I'm in full meltdown mode :frown:
I wouldn't step foot in Europe right now (Bar UK before anyone tries to be smart) with the current situation towards Muslims.

Also, Zed didn't say he doesn't care about Zayn, which means that it's business as normal for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Fair enough.

Good luck.

Thanks man

I worked all through uni the first time but since this is only one year I wanna absolutely nail it.

No excuses - I'll have the money to support myself without having to work so if I mess it up I have nobody to blame but myself.

It'll be nice with no work but I need to be careful because if you get too comfortable, you'll start to see it as a year off.
The best way to look at it is to see your studies as a full time job and work a solid amount of hours every day.
Don't work weekends and give yourself the odd day off, simple.

The staff jumped over the counter to drop kick him ffs ****ing dead :rofl:
Original post by Zayn is Bae
I wouldn't step foot in Europe right now (Bar UK before anyone tries to be smart) with the current situation towards Muslims.

Also, Zed didn't say he doesn't care about Zayn, which means that it's business as normal for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know I don't care about Zayn

However there is a difference between you and Luke.

I think you do it to get a reaction, you constantly bang on about Zayn knowing it's going to create a reaction.

I genuinely think Luke just can't help it.

Original post by Rk2k14
Obviously save (didn't realise Luke's situation so can understand why he's not spending).

Would definitely take a holiday somewhere. Nowhere lavish, just a change of scenery. Would like to go Italy one day. Nice historic place.

Treat myself +family/friends from time to time.
Don't go clubbing and stuff so wouldn't waste it on that.

I'd like to go to Scandinavia, would love to live there. Might be going Sweden with work (no Luke) some time this year if I'm lucky.

I don't really like clubbing at this point in my life, did it to death at Uni, had some good times though.

However, if the music is right, I'll still go to a club (for like decent DJ set)
Reply 4808
Original post by zKlown

I think you do it to get a reaction, you constantly bang on about Zayn knowing it's going to create a reaction.

I'd like to go to Scandinavia, would love to live there. Might be going Sweden with work (no Luke) some time this year if I'm lucky.

I don't really like clubbing at this point in my life, did it to death at Uni, had some good times though.

However, if the music is right, I'll still go to a club (for like decent DJ set)

Scandinavian countries are amongst the best to live in, so wouldn't mind visiting them too.

Clubbing just isn't my thing. :biggrin:
Original post by Rk2k14
Scandinavian countries are amongst the best to live in, so wouldn't mind visiting them too.

Clubbing just isn't my thing. :biggrin:

Thoughts?

Reply 4810
Original post by zKlown
Thoughts?

Would bump. But tbh, never been much of a fan of UK music outside of Lowkey/Akala.

Throwback to when Furtado and Timbaland were the ****.
[video="youtube;0J3vgcE5i2o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3vgcE5i2o[/video]
Original post by zKlown

Tru tbh

I've always wanted to go to Scandanavia tbh, I'm sure it'll be great man.

Yeah clubbing sucks after you've done it at uni.
I'd rather go to a bar or a party and have relatively civilised conversation than go to a club absolutely packed with people desperate to receive the most recent STD going round...
Original post by Rk2k14
Would bump. But tbh, never been much of a fan of UK music outside of Lowkey/Akala.

Throwback to when Furtado and Timbaland were the ****.
[video="youtube;0J3vgcE5i2o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3vgcE5i2o[/video]

Lowkey >>>

Dot Rotten, Dizzee Rascal and Lowkey probably my all time favourite UK rappers/MCs

Timbaland on the buttons >>>

Consistent bangers, man actually made careers.

Furtado, Justin Timmy, Keri Hilson etc all owe a lot to Timbo.
Reply 4813
Original post by zKlown
Lowkey >>>

Dot Rotten, Dizzee Rascal and Lowkey probably my all time favourite UK rappers/MCs

Timbaland on the buttons >>>

Consistent bangers, man actually made careers.

Furtado, Justin Timmy, Keri Hilson etc all owe a lot to Timbo.

Lowkey was my favourite. Was talented af and actually had substance. Liked Ghetts too.

Timbaland was a G. Could count on him to consistently produce music that was dope.
Triple Entente. Timbaland, JT and Furtado.
Original post by swirly

The staff jumped over the counter to drop kick him ffs ****ing dead :rofl:

wow
@Kim-Jong-Illest yo r u Brucas or Leyton?
What a man

The greatest sportsman of all time. No one comes close.
Never feel sorry for him. He was great.

Joshua is better.

Latest