Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Accommodation Questions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KarlijnvanBeek
Hi,

I just confirmed my flat at Wallscourt Park since i'm going to study Criminology. Can you tell me if Wallscourt is a popular choice? Since i don't hear a lot of people who are going there..

Hi, Wallscourt Park is a popular choice, as is all our other on campus accommodation.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by jen_98
Hi,
I've just accepted my accommodation offer for Cotswold court and wondered if there are any Facebook groups or ways of meeting flat mates before we arrive?

Hi, yes join this group https://www.facebook.com/UWE-Frenchay-Student-Village-2016-2017-858307617628456/?fref=ts
Original post by UWE Bristol
Hi all,

Please post all your accommodation queries in here.

This could relate to the application process, best location, room and facility information or absolutely anything else you need to know.

We look forward to hearing from you :smile:

Is there a Glenside flat Facebook group by any chance??
Original post by 2213buttercup
Ah that's great! Thank you for letting me know :smile:

No, Adult Nursing :smile:

Sorry to jump in, but I'm going to Glenside in September and will be studying Adult nursing too:h:
Reply 44
Hi,

I received an email yesterday to say I have been allocated my 5th choice preference accommodation at Cherry Court in the city centre which is not the news I wanted to hear. What is the likelihood of still being able to get a room in the student village come September?
Original post by 2213buttercup
Is there a Glenside flat Facebook group by any chance??

Hi, unfortunately it hasn't been set up yet. I will post in here once it is ready :smile:
Original post by kizzer04
Hi,

I received an email yesterday to say I have been allocated my 5th choice preference accommodation at Cherry Court in the city centre which is not the news I wanted to hear. What is the likelihood of still being able to get a room in the student village come September?

Hi, I'm sorry to say that the accommodation team will only make one offer, if you choose not to accept then it will be up to find your own accommodation privately.
Hi,
Would there be many fines for if i threw my matress into a river naked while with a girl coz boats and hoz
Original post by EugeneBigBalls
Hi,
Would there be many fines for if i threw my matress into a river naked while with a girl coz boats and hoz

i think ibty wou;d be opk if u wwetre to do this i havew seen many people do a l9oty worse with the naked girl onm a river with boat??
Reply 49
hi, i was just wondering if all the flats in marketgate are shared between 6 people as I'm curious to how many people ill be living with!:smile:
Reply 50
I can go to either Marketgate or Pheonix and I'm struggling to decide whether it's worth downgrading to Market from Pheonix for the 1.3k(grand) money bump... Can somebody give me pros and cons for either? It's a really really tough choice.
Original post by kinwin96
hi, i was just wondering if all the flats in marketgate are shared between 6 people as I'm curious to how many people ill be living with!:smile:

Hi, there are a variety but setups are usually between 4-6 students sharing.
How many people share a flat in Nelson house?
Original post by Wild Nothing
How many people share a flat in Nelson house?

Mainly between 5 - 6 people but there are a couple 3 bedroom flats.
Hey, are you still going in for the February intake 2017 for children's nursing? I am but I haven't found anyone else yet. :smile:

Original post by meganjeffery22
Hi
I have an offer for the February 2017 intake for Child Nursing, do you know if its possible to transfer to the September intake?
Hi all,

This could relate to the application process, best location, room and facility information or absolutely anything else you need to know.

Hi
I was thinking of joining uwe for engineering. accomodation in bristol seemed a bit expensive compared to some other unis i've chosen. are there any city accomodation available?. the hollies seemed to be suited for me in campus. Or are private accomodations better?
Reply 56
Which accommodation to pick!!
Hi all,

Hey there, I am waiting a decision on acceptance to UWE for a post grad and I will be travelling from Ireland with my partner and dog. What would be the best way of finding accommodation if I hopefully do get accepted??
Reply 58
Im not sure if I should live in accomodation in my first year or move in with my cousin who will live by themselves in Bristol close to the uni. What do you think the better option would be?
Hi all,

Hi,

I am moving in Carroll Court next month. I am offered with Room C. However, the rooms in Carroll Court are at different sizes. May I know whether my room is of the larger or the smaller one?

Furthermore, if I and another student who is staying in another accommodation (e.g. Wallscourt) would like to swap our rooms. Is it possible?

Many thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending