The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL, Unit 5: Transition Metals and Organic Nitrogen Chemistry. 22-Jun-2016

Scroll to see replies

What were the answers to the Hess's law and the titration question?

I don't think boundaries will be that high - I'd say 75 for the A* and 65 for an A is fair.
Original post by RizK
Paper eka lesi eth kela wela inne huttho :frown:

ade bro moko kela? FP3? lesi nam what the scene?
Guys, keep it in English :smile: That's the forum rules (otherwise provide a translation!)
Original post by Ayman!
What were the answers to the Hess's law and the titration question?

I don't think boundaries will be that high - I'd say 75 for the A* and 65 for an A is fair.

i got -1.9 ur sayng enthalpy chnge from diamond to graphite thing right
Reply 264
What was the enthalpy level diagram ? how did u all draw it.
Original post by nimesh007
i got -1.9 ur sayng enthalpy chnge from diamond to graphite thing right

Yeah! Most of my friends got an endothermic answer but it couldn't have been +ve.

What were your masses?
Original post by Ayman!
Yeah! Most of my friends got an endothermic answer but it couldn't have been +ve.

What were your masses?

1.83 n 1.98, did u got enthalpy change as -1.9
1.83 n 1.98, did u got enthalpy change as -1.9

Yeah, that's what I got too

A few people subtracted moles but idk why you'd need to do that since all the Fe2+ reacted the first time round and in the second titration all the remaining Fe3+ was converted to Fe2+ and titrated as normal
Original post by Ayman!
Yeah, that's what I got too

A few people subtracted moles but idk why you'd need to do that since all the Fe2+ reacted the first time round and in the second titration all the remaining Fe3+ was converted to Fe2+ and titrated as normal

yeahh even i saw some people sayng thy subracted unreacted from reacted, i think we no need to subract
what was the complex ion u got XYZ
it was a really great paper today
I did subtraction, coz some fe2+ is converted from fe3+, the addition fe2+ present is due to fe3+.
What do u think will be threshold for A*in unit 4, 5 and 6
Reply 273
Original post by RizK
yes, the tetrahedral structure and the 4 bonds is correct
You should have mentioned the layers in graphite vs the rigid structure of diamond i think

Umm yea I wrote layers in graphite from the fourth bond of carbon!
Reply 274
what was the complex ion u got XYZ

It was Y.
Reply 275
i got 1.83 n 1.98

me too!
Hey guys what was the mass u all got ? i got 1.98 g and 1.82 g... :frown: i dont know whether it's correct as my answer was slightly varying from the ans my friends got. The transition complex ion through calculation was Y
What was formula of hydrocarbon in mcq
Original post by majidabdul
What was formula of hydrocarbon in mcq

C4H8
Original post by Ameera98
Hey guys what was the mass u all got ? i got 1.98 g and 1.82 g... :frown: i dont know whether it's correct as my answer was slightly varying from the ans my friends got. The transition complex ion through calculation was Y

I got it too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending