The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
@Matrix123 @spotify95 I've corrected all of mine. :smile:

Thanks, it is definitely appreciated! Unfortunately, I wasn't around when the error was first noticed...

Original post by mediaya
done :biggrin:

Awesome, thanks! :smile:

I'll check the thread to see if there are anyone else's posts that haven't been edited - then go from there :smile:

Original post by mediaya
how can they edit it though?
I edited mine. What do you mean? :tongue:

(edited 7 years ago)
thanks for the rep spotify :biggrin:
Original post by spotify95
Thanks, it is definitely appreciated! Unfortunately, I wasn't around when the error was first noticed...

No problem. :smile:

I edited mine. What do you mean? :tongue:

ooh sorry, missread it:tongue:
Original post by mediaya
ooh sorry, missread it:tongue:
lol, dw :smile:

No problem. :smile:

hamza i will give you a tip, the last digit of the number u write should be the same as the last digit of the post count :wink:

Original post by mediaya
thanks for the rep spotify :biggrin:

No worries! :smile:

There's only a few incorrect numbers left, and none of them are ours - I've filled in with rule 16b :smile:

How is everyone this evening? :smile:

-17371 - palindrome :smile:
Original post by mediaya
hamza i will give you a tip, the last digit of the number u write should be the same as the last digit of the post count :wink:

Haha, I would've never spotted that, thanks :biggrin:
Should I "rep" you? (I acc mean rep not....EWW)

There's only a few incorrect numbers left, and none of them are ours - I've filled in with rule 16b :smile:

-17371 - palindrome :smile:
Great! :biggrin: How about you?

Original post by mediaya

Excellent advice :smile: The count number should equal the post number + 10040, so that's correct :smile:

oh okay, that's great then!
my evening has gone well, hope the night goes well too. wbu?
Haha, I would've never spotted that, thanks :biggrin:
Should I "rep" you? (I acc mean rep not....EWW)

oh not that AGAIN!:tongue:
oh yeees please can you give me rep(that sounds better, than saying 'rep me':tongue:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
oh not that AGAIN!:tongue:
oh yeees please can you give me rep(that sounds better, instead of saying 'rep me':tongue:)
It won't let me rep you :tongue:
Excellent advice :smile: The count number should equal the post number + 10040, so that's correct :smile:

It won't let me rep you :tongue:

omg, i hate this system:angry:
@mediaya Sorry :tongue:

(edited 7 years ago)
Great! :biggrin: How about you?

Excellent, that's good to hear :smile: I'm alright now, things have been a bit eventful today but oh well.

1. Had a dentists appointment earlier - not the best of things but oh well
2. Picked up a wireless keyboard and mouse that I had bought off the internet - thankfully it is much better than the old keyboard and mouse that I had! Much nicer to type on :smile: Shame that it took a MONTH to arrive but hey ho...
3. Found out that my bedside lights had failed - after 3 years of use every day/evening, they are kaput! Will have to try and find a replacement :biggrin:

And I've got to sort out my weather station soon (the alarms are jammed on and can't be disabled), as well as transfer my files/settings etc from my current laptop (Acer Aspire 5742) to my new laptop (HP 15ac153sa).

(FYI: The Acer Aspire has a serious overheating issue that is common to that model of laptop. I've had enough and it is being retired, fixed, or sold.)

it' going well, hopefully it will be finished before we die:tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest