The Student Room Group

Barclays Apprenticeships 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Through to the assessment centre now, made up!
Reply 41
well done! Have you done the personality questionnaire?
Reply 42
Original post by sdjeha
well done! Have you done the personality questionnaire?

Thanks! Yeah I did, have you?
I've not heard anything back yet, how did they let you know? Did you get a call or email? :smile:
Reply 44
Yeah I did mine the other day but now my account just says questionnaire completed.
They emailed me to tell me.
Reply 45
Original post by pinkflamingoxox
I've not heard anything back yet, how did they let you know? Did you get a call or email? :smile:

When did you have your phone interview?

I had mine on Thursday and they said they aren't making most of their decisions for another month or so when they've finished their interviews. They emailed today.
Original post by jackhaugh
When did you have your phone interview?

I had mine on Thursday and they said they aren't making most of their decisions for another month or so when they've finished their interviews. They emailed today.

About two months ago ahah, assessment centres are in June though aren't they?
Reply 47
Original post by pinkflamingoxox
About two months ago ahah, assessment centres are in June though aren't they?

And July yeah
Reply 48
Just booked my assessment centre for the 21st of June in Manchester. 8.30-16.30. Anybody have any idea what happens? It says interview, group activity and role play but not much else on the email.
Reply 49
Original post by sdjeha
Just booked my assessment centre for the 21st of June in Manchester. 8.30-16.30. Anybody have any idea what happens? It says interview, group activity and role play but not much else on the email.

How did yours go, sdjeha? What sort of activities did you do/ questions were asked?

Hope you feel it went well!
Reply 50
I've had my assessment centre - need to wait up to three weeks to find out if I'm in or not now🙈
Reply 51
I got the job! Had my assessment on Monday and got a call through today.
Reply 52
Do you think they made all the calls yesterday?
Reply 53
Original post by Omni24
Do you think they made all the calls yesterday?

I don't think they've made all of them - I still haven't heard anything back yet🙈
Reply 54
I doubt it, the assessments only finished mid last week. They did say they will be contacting everyone from the ACs the week beginning the 11th.
Reply 55
Congratulations by the way Jack. I was at the first assessment centre and still not heard, so sadly I'm assuming I haven't got the job!
Reply 56
Original post by Omni24
Congratulations by the way Jack. I was at the first assessment centre and still not heard, so sadly I'm assuming I haven't got the job!

Thanks Omni. When at the AC they said announcements will be made in the week commencing the 11th, so I guess you should keep your hopes up until then. Do you know how many people made it to the AC? I know they're offering 7-10 places on the L&M course but about 35 in higher apprenticeships across the 4 schemes.
Reply 57
Thanks Omni. When at the AC they said announcements will be made in the week commencing the 11th, so I guess you should keep your hopes up until then. Do you know how many people made it to the AC? I know they're offering 7-10 places on the L&M course but about 35 in higher apprenticeships across the 4 schemes.

40 people made it to the AC, 4 different days of 10 people. And yes they said there was 10 places available.
Reply 58
Anybody heard anything?
Reply 59
Anybody heard anything?

No nothing yet. At this stage I'm pretty much resigned to the fact I haven't gotten it so leaving people waiting this long is a bit ridiculous. Luckily I didn't put all my eggs in one basket so I have some other interviews lined up.

When I went we were told there were 25 places but obviously that was a mistake. You did well to get on something so selective. Congrats! 🎉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending