The Student Room Group

A pet peeve and let's have a moment of silence...

...for these blue pens

Spoiler

They have served me a great deal during GCSEs and stayed strong for a bit into AS Biology. You notice how the writing is faded for a bit, then it seems fine then it completely stops functioning. Annoying when you're in the zone, but RIP blue pen #6563 and #6564.
What's wrong blue pens?
Reply 2
why so fascist?
I use a blue pen because I am left handed and blue pens don't smudge on my hand for some reason... :biggrin:

ring binder folders which broke if I put too many notes in them... um I thought that is what ringbinders are for...

AND the student planner high school gave everybody, however there wasn't enough space in the daily section to write down your set homework tasks because each task consisted of a paragraph which used the entire two pages of the planner, what about the other 4 subjects we could get hwk in its only lesson 1!!

see what I mean? :frown: there was never enough space... :frown:
What's worse is when that happens to highlighters.

Sharpie highlighters dry out really quickly. Stabilo all the way.
Original post by bizzy_penguin

AND the student planner high school gave everybody, however there wasn't enough space in the daily section to write down your set homework tasks because each task consisted of a paragraph which used the entire two pages of the planner, what about the other 4 subjects we could get hwk in its only lesson 1!!

You thought that was bad, we have Saturday school and Saturday only gets 2 lines in those!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try a fountain pen, it will improve your handwriting too.
Original post by bizzy_penguin

ring binder folders which broke if I put too many notes in them... um I thought that is what ringbinders are for...

I somewhat have naturally large handwriting, so I'd hate that as well.

Quick Reply

Latest