The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

I don't even do edexcel maths but the C4 grade boundaries make me wanna vomit ngl
Edexcel M1. 😔😔
FP1 and M1 still soo high wtf Mei
Can someone give me the link for the IAL grade boundaries ?
Edexcel D1 yessss!!! What an embarrassment to Edexcel after giving such a poorly compiled exam.
OCR MEI DE 70/72 on written paper for A*. I hope someone got a *******ing for writing that paper.
S1 56/75? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Now I've just got to hope aqa are generous with the law boundaries :biggrin:
Reply 409
Those biology edexcel boundaries hell yeahhhI might actually get into uni now
Reply 410
Original post by Breynolds2671999
Could be happier with business and economics new spec grade boundaries, i was expecting them to be much higher :biggrin:

I was told to expect 128 for an A in business and its 106 :biggrin:

Are you doing OCR? How come it says microeconomics paper 1 and 2, didnt we do one micro and one macro paper?
Oh my lord 86/160 for an a in the new spec biology for salters nuffiled!!!!!!!!! Godsend!!!
Reply 412
Wow, fantastically low gb for Edexecel. This is astounding!
Hey, I don't have access to a laptop so can't use the ums converter. Could someone check what 79/90 would be for religious studies unit 3 and what 32 out of 59 would be for religious studies unit 4 implications philosophy of religion ?

Pleeaaaaaasssseeee??!!

Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Edexcel went hardcore on the boundaries raising all of my exams... and only lowering easily hardest Economics paper by 1 mark.
Original post by AnnekaChan173
it does, I won't be able to reapply for medicine 😭😭😭*
If it's only one grade down (which I presume) there's still a possibility right? Not sure how the whole medicine process works
So bloody happy about Edexcel. Now we just have to hope the bastards at AQA give us some low grade boundaries later too! :biggrin:
Original post by L33t
You're not kidding!

where are the grade boundries for the AS ocr spec new one
OCR chemistry f235 79 for an A wft?
Edexcel chemistry ??????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest