The Student Room Group

Is it legal?

Is it legal for a 22 year old male to flirt with a 17 year old female?

No nudes, just really flirty conversation.
Flirting isn't having sex. The age of consent in this country is 16. .

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's gross tho? Why can't you get girls your own age?
Reply 3
Original post by jblackmoustache
Flirting isn't having sex. The age of consent in this country is 16. .

Posted from TSR Mobile

so it's legal?
Original post by Anonymous
so it's legal?

I'm saying it's gross. Why would a 22 year old wanna flirt with a 17 year old?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
As long as the 22 year old isn't in a position of trust, yeah it's perfectly legal
I would suggest keeping it clean until she's 18.
It is legal for both males and females when they reach the age of 16 to be able to have sex and get married, if they want to.
it's legal... it's still gross
Reply 9
About as odd as adults walking around playing pokemon on mobile phones but not illegal just morally questionable.
Reply 10
Original post by jblackmoustache
I'm saying it's gross. Why would a 22 year old wanna flirt with a 17 year old?

Posted from TSR Mobile

why is it gross?

Don't act like you only notice an attractive female the second she turns 18 ...and before that she's invisible.

17 and 11 months - nasty, gross!!
18 and 1 second - it's cool bro
Original post by ANM775
why is it gross?

Don't act like you only notice an attractive female the second she turns 18 ...and before that she's invisible.

That's hilarious (ina good way)
Reply 12
Original post by ANM775
why is it gross?

finding her attractive is fine, as long as you keep it to yourself. why would you want to flirt with a minor is the real question. yes, 17 and 11 months is indeed nasty, and 18 is indeed cool (1 second is weird tho. sounds like the "barely legal" fetish). see? you get it. otherwise it's gross for a lot of reasons (that you should be able to understand yourself). don't be like that pls.
(edited 3 years ago)
Don't send nudes, then it really would be illegal.
Original post by doodle_333
it's legal... it's still gross

Why is it gross? I can name loads of female celebrities who are 16-18 and I guarantee you’d want to have sex with them. (Unless you’re a female saying you find older guys gross)

16 is legal and most girls 14-16 easily look 18-21 and most girls 16-18 year olds easily look over 21+
Original post by rl345
finding her attractive is fine, as long as you keep it to yourself. why would you want to flirt with a minor is the real question. yes, 17 and 11 months is indeed nasty, and 18 is indeed cool (1 second is weird tho. sounds like the "barely legal" fetish). see? you get it. otherwise it's gross for a lot of reasons (that you should be able to understand yourself). don't be like that pls.

17 isn’t a minor though? 15 and under would be a minor. The ‘barely legal fantasy’ would be having sex with someone who just turned 16.

Take Charlie d’melio or however you spell it for example, she’s 16 and millions of people would happily admit to wanting to have sex with her and finding her attractive. It’s completely fine and legal to call a 16 year old attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending