The Student Room Group

Giving a name on Starbucks application

I'm applying for a part time job at Starbucks and I was wondering if I could give a nickname instead of my legal name.
I know customers would see my nametag, known my name then forget it after practically 10 seconds but I still would prefer it if random strangers didn't know my actual name.

So is it possible to give a nickname to be on my nametag but give my legal name at parts I really have to?
Original post by Nyanomii•にゃのみい
I'm applying for a part time job at Starbucks and I was wondering if I could give a nickname instead of my legal name.
I know customers would see my nametag, known my name then forget it after practically 10 seconds but I still would prefer it if random strangers didn't know my actual name.

So is it possible to give a nickname to be on my nametag but give my legal name at parts I really have to?

legally u have to use real name that matches with ur id ++ national insurance number. does it not give option for like nickname when applying? or just tell ur manager about it if u get employed
Original post by aneer3wq3wt
legally u have to use real name that matches with ur id ++ national insurance number. does it not give option for like nickname when applying? or just tell ur manager about it if u get employed

It says to give my full name, then a 'known-as name'.
I thought maybe I could put the nickname in the 'known-as name' part.
Reply 3

you can

ye just do that. but use legal name for the full name bit
Not sure why this has been posted here. This forum is for aspiring lawyers wanting to enter the profession, not a place for any kind of legal advice.
Original post by sublime-baths
Not sure why this has been posted here. This forum is for aspiring lawyers wanting to enter the profession, not a place for any kind of legal advice.

You can ask for threads to be moved with the reporting flag and “posting help” category.
Original post by aneer3wq3wt
ye just do that. but use legal name for the full name bit

They both have the word 'job' in them, that's about it, TSR likely put it here automatically.
Original post by StriderHort
They both have the word 'job' in them, that's about it, TSR likely put it here automatically.

The accursed “Ask a question” button strikes again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending