The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

About to lose Clearing offer - please help!

Edinburgh said they'd like the UCAS form to be filled out by 7am tomorrow. The problem is that I didn't get myself released from my insurance because I was deciding between Edinburgh and another course I'd seen on Clearing that my insurance offers. The Clearing hotline for Edinburgh is now closed and there's only a chance that it may reopen tomorrow. How do I inform them of my situation/what do I do?
The decision of where I decide to study will be based on Edinburgh's response to a couple of my questions - how do I go about this so late in the day?
Original post by Susan______1
Edinburgh said they'd like the UCAS form to be filled out by 7am tomorrow. The problem is that I didn't get myself released from my insurance because I was deciding between Edinburgh and another course I'd seen on Clearing that my insurance offers. The Clearing hotline for Edinburgh is now closed and there's only a chance that it may reopen tomorrow. How do I inform them of my situation/what do I do?
The decision of where I decide to study will be based on Edinburgh's response to a couple of my questions - how do I go about this so late in the day?

So you ve not been released yet? If so they probably won't be sympathetic
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by claireestelle
So you ve not been released yet? If so they probably won't be sympathetic

What do you propose I do?
Original post by Susan______1
What do you propose I do?

Decide whether you are certain you don't want to go to your insurance, and if so do you mind risking a gap year as it this point I don't think you ll meet that deadline really. (Being released can take a good few hours or worse) It is partially the universities fault for not checking you had a clearing number though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending