The Student Room Group

Trump supporters- Bernie or Hillary?

Imagine if the Republican Party didn't exist and the only party you could vote for was the Democratic Party. There are two candidates- Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton- which one would you vote for?
Bernie, his heart is in the right place unlike crooked Hillary. But if Hillary wins and floods the US with refugees, there wont be a Republican party for much longer.
Reply 2
Bernie. I'd vote for the democrats anyway if I lived in America, but I don't like Hillary
Almost any Trump supporter will say Bernie, although I'm not one myself.
bernie - at least he's real, and not purchased...and not a war criminal (don't forget that minor detail)
(edited 7 years ago)
Bernie. I hate a lot of his policies but he has at least a shred of honesty in him.
That was so nice of you OP. Now I know w̶h̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ who to avoid.
Bernie likely
Reply 8
Original post by sleepysnooze
bernie - at least he's real, and not purchased...and not a war criminal (don't forget that minor detail)

He just endorsed someone who is all 3.
Reply 9
Original post by █▓▒░│۞│░▒▓█
That was so nice of you OP. Now I know w̶h̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ who to avoid.

Most of us don't hide the fact we support trump and not the war hawk
Reply 10
Bernie at least when he destroyed the USA he would destroy all of it trying to help the little people whereas Hilary if elected will destroy it in favour of the Saudis or whoever pays her most.
Crooked Hillary.
Reply 12
Original post by The_Opinion
Crooked Hillary.

She wants to shut down certain parts of the media, probably everyone who isn't in the dnc's pocket
Original post by joecphillips
He just endorsed someone who is all 3.

who?
She wants to shut down certain parts of the media, probably everyone who isn't in the dnc's pocket

who did bernie endorse bro
Bernie. The man seemed like he was talking from the heart, not his pocket...
Reply 16
Original post by 0to100
who did bernie endorse bro

Hilary.

I would prefer an evil but some what logical person above a nice but crazy person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending