The Student Room Group

University and relationships

Hellooo,
my boyfriend of a year and a half is leaving for university soon and as i'm a year younger i'm not going till next year. i just wondered what people thought about long distance/ relationships during uni and wether of not they think they work.( my boyfriend and i have always been in a long distance relationship) - any advice/ thoughts will be appreciated
Is he going to be nearer or further after he moves?
My sister and her bf were in a long distance relationship for a year because her course was a year longer than his. They're still together :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
Is he going to be nearer or further after he moves?

We were initially 4 hours apart and now 2 and a half but we were apart before because he was at boarding school so he had to come home at some point - where as now its down to him and i to make the effort to see each other
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
My sister and her bf were in a long distance relationship for a year because her course was a year longer than his. They're still together :smile:

Aww :love:
Reply 5
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

thanks for the reassurance xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending