The Student Room Group

I GIF'd, I repped, I TSR'd

Hello everybody! :ahee:

I just wanted to inform you all that I will be leaving this Friday unfortunately :frown: It is the end of my internship, and I think that I will most likely be having a extended break from the forums - as I'm off to Paris and then back to university for my final year :afraid:

I realise that some people may not know who I am, and will be saying a mixture of the following:

'Who?'
'Who are you?!'
'Why do you get to make your own goodbye thread, what makes you so special?!'

:colone: Joking - but apologies if I haven't spoken to you, I have tried to spread myself over quite a few forums!

I've had a brilliant time on here and I felt like these three GIFs summed up my time on the forums quite well :lol:

Sometimes the comments that I read on here would make me feel like this:

Or like this:

Or even like this, especially when nobody agreed with my banter:

But most of all, I just wanted to tell you that you're all AWESOME :bl:

You're all part of something amazing and it has truly been a pleasure talking to all of you on the forums, every day for the past 10 weeks - it has truly flown by and I have to that that I am sad to say goodbye :bawling:

Keep doing what you're doing and I hope you are as nice as you have been to me to the next intern, whoever and whenever that may be! :h:

If you want to ask me any questions about anything (within reason :colone:) then feel free - I shall reply to them ASAP!

(I realise the title doesn't make much sense, but...)

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:frown:
Reply 2
Come on TSR, give this guy a permanent job!
Reply 3
NOOOOOOOOOO i was about to say you were my fave mod :cry2: promise you'll still be here on TSR atleast? :frown: we'll miss you

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by SuperHuman98
:frown:

:console:

Original post by UWS
Come on TSR, give this guy a permanent job!

:colone:

Original post by z33
NOOOOOOOOOO i was about to say you were my fave mod :cry2: promise you'll still be here on TSR atleast? :frown: we'll miss you

Spoiler

Aww thank you! That's so nice to hear :biggrin:

I promise to return one day, but I cannot tell you when that will be :frown: I have to get to that +10 rep don't I :colone:

The internship was advertised on my university's career hub (Sussex University) and luckily I got an interview! As to whether I would come back here after university - 100% :h: If they would take me! But it kind of depends on a few other factors too!
no

no

no

don't do it

don't go

please

no

no.
no
Reply 7
Original post by iEthan
no

I shall miss talking to you about all of our similarities Ethan! :colone:
Was great to meet you and see you around the forum. You know which post of yours is my favourite :wink:

All the best back at uni mate :smile:
Original post by PugDevil
Hello everybody! :ahee:

I just wanted to inform you all that I will be leaving this Friday unfortunately :frown: It is the end of my internship, and I think that I will most likely be having a extended break from the forums - as I'm off to Paris and then back to university for my final year :afraid:

I realise that some people may not know who I am, and will be saying a mixture of the following:

'Who?'
'Who are you?!'
'Why do you get to make your own goodbye thread, what makes you so special?!'

I've had a brilliant time on here and I felt like these three GIFs summed up my time on the forums quite well :lol:

Sometimes the comments that I read on here would make me feel like this:

Or like this:

Or even like this, especially when nobody agreed with my banter:

But most of all, I just wanted to tell you that you're all AWESOME :bl:

You're all part of something amazing and it has truly been a pleasure talking to all of you on the forums, every day for the past 10 weeks - it has truly flown by and I have to that that I am sad to say goodbye :bawling:

Keep doing what you're doing and I hope you are as nice as you have been to me to the next intern, whoever and whenever that may be! :h:

If you want to ask me any questions about anything (within reason :colone:) then feel free - I shall reply to them ASAP!

(I realise the title doesn't make much sense, but...)

nooooooooooo! Not so soooooooooooooooooon! Why TSR whyyyyyy :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
I only just got to properly know you and you're so funny and sweet and nice and full of gifs of wonderfulness
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
and I hope u have the best time in the best place ever (Paris :france:)

and I wish you every success with your course at Uni and omg I'm gonna miss u soo much
plz dont leave :frown:
come back full time after uni?
Reply 11
Original post by MrDystopia
Was great to meet you and see you around the forum. You know which post of yours is my favourite :wink:All the best back at uni mate :smile:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well seeing as this GIF is relevant, I shall bring it out -

But yes, likewise - that was a great night and it was brilliant to meet you and everyone else :biggrin:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
nooooooooooo! Not so soooooooooooooooooon! Why TSR whyyyyyy :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
I only just got to properly know you and you're so funny and sweet and nice and full of gifs of wonderfulness
and I hope u have the best time in the best place ever (Paris :france:)

and I wish you every success with your course at Uni and omg I'm gonna miss u soo much

Thank you very much Cheese!! It was great getting to know you as well, I hope your project went alright in the end! :h: I wish you all the best in your future :biggrin:

Original post by LifeIsFine
plz dont leave :frown:
come back full time after uni?

I think the fact I've only done one round of tea since I've been here might go against me :colone:

Thank you very much Cheese!! It was great getting to know you as well, I hope your project went alright in the end! :h: I wish you all the best in your future :biggrin:

:hugs: np! aww thanks, you're too awesome for TSR, is that why you're leaving :frown: :frown: :mmm:
Yeah it is finished now, just finishing the paperwork :frown:
I don't know you, but good luck with everything.

I shall miss talking to you about all of our similarities Ethan! :colone:

:cry2:
Reply 15
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hugs: np! aww thanks, you're too awesome for TSR, is that why you're leaving :frown: :frown: :mmm:
Yeah it is finished now, just finishing the paperwork :frown:

Noooo not at all! TSR is too awesome for me :tongue: Aw that's great - good job!

Original post by ColossalAtom
I don't know you, but good luck with everything.

Thank you very much :biggrin:
Reply 16
Join us when you come back. Please?
Original post by Airmed
Join us when you come back. Please?

I've asked him so many times to join the ST, he won't tho :frown:
Hope to see you again soon! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by iEthan
I've asked him so many times to join the ST, he won't tho :frown:

**** it, we will submit an application for him. :colone:

Quick Reply