The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Score draw for me 2-2.

We can aim for a quick start, try and create anxiety in this City line up early on, physically more so.

It has been never ending the amount of opinion pieces on Pep and Jose - you get the gist of them after a while but both played it down today as expected.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tomorrow's game should be a reminder of just what Utd have become.

Fergie vs Wanchope this is not.
Original post by trapking
Hopefully we expose Pep Fraud-iola. Manchester is always red.

COME ON UTD!!!!!!!!!!!

Jheez you were begging for Guardiola couple months ago saying you are envious of City that they have him and also saying how Mourinho was a fraud...

Internet eh
@trapking needs to come justify his words right now.

His online career is on the ropes.
Original post by Dirtybit
Jheez you were begging for Guardiola couple months ago saying you are envious of City that they have him and also saying how Mourinho was a fraud...

Internet eh

Lol when did I say Mourinho was a fraud...find me a quote rn.

All I was concerned about (in terms of mourinho) was the fit to our club and how he would handle it..and so far he's proved me wrong.
Mkhitaryan and Lingard start.

XI: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Shaw, Fellaini, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Lingard, Ibrahimovic
Subs: Romero, Smalling, Herrera, Mata, Schneiderlin, Martial, Rashford
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2786
Lingard?

I thought this would be the team other than Lingard and that Mourinho was chatting crap about Fellaini. Lingard playing the Ramires role I see. I thought he was still unfit tbh but he's got pace and work rate.

I think Depay is going to leave United. Seems to be Pogba's homie though. Pogba actually has a great personality and probably the most likeable United player. Confident but humble I'd say.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Lingard?

I thought this would be the team other than Lingard and that Mourinho was chatting crap about Fellaini. Lingard playing the Ramires role I see. I thought he was still unfit tbh but he's got pace and work rate.

I think Depay is going to leave United. Seems to be Pogba's homie though. Pogba actually has a great personality and probably the most likeable United player. Confident but humble I'd say.

Pogba is likeable but we have a lot of likeable players these days tbh. Blind, Mata, Shaw, Dave...
Ffs why does Rooney have to always start :redface:
Reply 2789
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Pogba is likeable but we have a lot of likeable players these days tbh. Blind, Mata, Shaw, Dave...

Dave plays for Chelsea not United. I know Mourinho liked him at fullback but come on man.

Yeah you still have some pricks though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Dave plays for Chelsea not United. I know Mourinho liked him at fullback but come on man.

And how could I forgot Rashford

I like Azpi tbh
If our midfield could keep possession, that would be great...
Dreadful, absolutely dreadful.
Appalling defending by United :lol:
Terrible. Absolutely naive. Beaten by a route 1 ball by a RB. Might as well go back to supporting Arsenal ffs:colonhash:
Waiting for Pep dick sucker to hijack this thread
Lingard is losing the ball a bit too much!
And the hype train is crashing
Pogba and Fellaini are the only ones that have come to play so far

Should have just kept Mata and Martial in the side
Hahahaha Pep and Rooney

Latest