The Student Room Group

Social sci guy....

Scroll to see replies

Have to say OP, with all due respect you aren't doing the social sciences any favours at all with this thread!
Reply 41
Original post by Twinpeaks
Have to say OP, with all due respect you aren't doing the social sciences any favours at all with this thread!

no, i'm just amused. you're just a dude who tries to harass people online.....
Original post by kimkarsd
no, i'm just amused. you're just a dude who tries to harass people online.....

What?
Reply 43
cos it's what all of you here are doing...haha. but nice..
cos it's what all of you here are doing...haha. but nice..

In my first post I stood up for social sciences. I like social sciences, I've got a degree in Psychology.
Reply 45
no, but for a supposed psychology student, you have taken time to try and pathetically single me out for this. haha.
Reply 46
Spurs got the highest ever club attendance? Wow...it's not as if Arsenal never got any records. Or Chelsea. Highest attendance........like 49 games unbeaten, most consecutive wins in PL history, only team in modern history to go unbeaten in a season, most FA cup wins, and record number of points in chelsea's case....yep, let's talk about "records".

Tottenham is the third biggest club in London, accept that reality.
Reply 47
i don't believe in having regrets. but i don't like my MBA, it's dull and the same as my undergrad course. i don't want to change it though since it's a means to an end.
haha..sorry, but then i don't know you, so i just blow you off and dismiss you. i'm amused how i cannot post what i like, but then some girl who posts about how nice her chicken sandwiches tasted in lunchbreak can. maybe she's your girlfriend and you're being protective, you don't get light-heartedness, or you want to "bully" me. whichever, i have more telling things to do with my time.

Of course you can post what you like.

I'm not bullying you.

I made a mistake and apologised for it.

I don't know why you think I'm attacking you.
Reply 49
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Of course you can post what you like.

I'm not bullying you.

I made a mistake and apologised for it.

I don't know why you think I'm attacking you.

as i said, you're just a stranger, and you trying to lecture how i can post, believing I need to heed you, is pretty pathetic. I don't know where you live, but that's not very manly conduct. lol.
Go through the power point attached and write. Maybe about your views and solutions
be

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending